Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 20
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Which Amendment Act is referred to as mini constitution?
Ans. 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act, 1976
2. Arihant is a
Ans. Nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine
3. Denatured alcohol
Ans. is unfit for drinking as it contains poisonous substances
4. The city of Prayag was named Allahabad – the city of Allah by:
5. Chromosomes are made up of
Ans. DNA and Protein
6. While the computer executes a program, the program is held in
7. Which of the following places of Sikh religious heritage is not in India?
Ans. Nankana Sahib
8. The total population divided by available arable land area is referred to as
Ans. Population density
9. In human body, vitamin A is stored in the
10. Ondometer is used for
Ans. Measuring instrument for frequency of electromagnetic waves
11. Which acid is used in rubber, textile, leather and electroplating industries
Ans. Methanoic acid
12. The book, “A China Passage” was written by
Ans. John Kenneth Galbraith
13. Which city will host the 2022 Common Wealth Games?
Ans. Durban, South Africa
14. Natural radioactivity was discovered by
Ans. Henry Bacquerel
15. Mahatma Gandhi left South Africa to return to India in
16. The Battle of Plassey was fought in
17. The Indian space programme began in
18. The language of discourses of Gautama Buddha was practised in
19. The World Braille Day (WBD) is observed on which date?
Ans. 4th January
20. Who led the Indian delegation at the 6th RCEP Inter-sessional Ministerial Meeting (IMM)?
Ans. C.R. Chaudhary
21. India’s first agri and food business on line learning platform has launched in which city?
22. _____ is the official mascot of 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup.
23. Which country to host four nation summit on Syria crisis?
24. Which Article of the Indian Constitution guarantees rights to arrested persons?
Ans. Article 22
25. Cryogenic is a science deals with
Ans. Low Temperature
26. When total utility becomes maximum, then marginal utility will be:
27. Methyl Alcohol or Methanol is also known as _____ because it can also be produced by the wood distillation.
Ans. wood spirit
28. Study of crop production is:
29. Tattvabodhini Sabha was founded by _____ In 1839.
Ans. Dabendranath Tagore
30. After the revolt of 1857, British pursued the policy of_____.
Ans. Divide and Rule
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 21 would be updated in next day and all the best.