Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 2
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Who invented Gunpowder in Europe?
Ans. Roger Bacon
2. In which year did Vivekananda participate in the Parliament of the World’s Religions?
Ans. 1893 AD
3. Who built the Moti Masjid in the Red Fort of Delhi?
4. Ibn Batuta visted India during the reign of
Ans. Mohammad Bin Tughlaq
5. The Ukai Dam is the largest reservoir in which state?
6. Korba Super Thermal Power Plant located in which state?
7. Krishnarajasagar dam built across Kaveri River in which state?
8. The temperature at which a solid melts to become a liquid at the atmospheric pressure is called its ___________.
Ans. Melting point
9. The ____ is the largest blood vessel and artery in the human body.
10. The 4th International Ayurveda congress held in which country?
11. ”KAZIND “is a Military exercise between which countries?
Ans. India and Kazakhstan
12. The 6th East Asian Economic Minister meeting held in which country?
13. Which is the first country to test space elevator?
14. In which year did Amartya Kumar Sen receive the Nobel Prize in Economics?
15. The worldwide Great Depression took place in ______.
16. Cities with population from one to five million are called_____.
17. ‘Kyoto Protocol’, an agreement signed by various countries, is associated with _____.
Ans. Clean Environment and Climate Change
18. ‘White Revolution’ is related to____.
Ans. Milk production
19. Who proposed the adage “Survival of the fittest”?
20. What is the name given to Moon Mission in India?
Ans. Chandrayaan I
21. Lira was the currency of which country?
22. Who is the Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces?
23. “Global Competitiveness Report” is released by which organization?
Ans. World Economic Forum (WEF)
24. The wheel (circle) in Sarnath Pillar indicates ______.
25. The distance between the two latitudes is approximately ___________.
Ans. 111 km
26. Siachen is known as ______ water in India.
27. Leela Samson is associated to which classical dance style?
28. The saffron-orange colour of Bhutan’s national flag symbolizes _______________.
Ans. The practice of religion
29. In a compound the elements are always present in definite proportions by ______.
30. The Chief Election Commissioner of India holds the office for ______.
Ans. 65 years of age or for six years, whichever early.
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 3 would be updated in next day and all the best.