Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 19
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. WTO basically promotes
Ans. Multilateral Trades
2. Who was the first recipient of the Jnanpith Award?
Ans. G. Sankara Kurup
3. Which is the only country whose postage stamps do not bear its name
4. Nargol port is located in which of the following state?
5. Sriperumbudur is the birthplace of _____.
Ans. Sri Ramanujacharya
6. Who has been called as the Napolean of India?
7. The savior of Delhi Sultanate was _____.
Ans. Ghiyas-ud-din Balban
8. Who discovered the sea route to India?
9. Who was the founder of the‘Ghadar Party’?
Ans. Lala Hardayal
10. Who passed the Indian Universities Act?
Ans. Lord Curzon
11. Name the Indian King who warmly received the Portuguese traveller Vasco-da-Gama when he landed at Calicut:
12. Gandhi wanted to realise ‘truth’ through:
Ans. Ahimsa (Non-violence)
13. In which year did Gandhiji undertake the famous Dandi March?
14. The sepoy mutiny of 1857 occurred during the Governor Generalship of:
Ans. Lord canning
15. Who among the following organized the ‘All India Depressed Classes Association’ in colonial India?
Ans. BR Ambedkar
16. The national anthem was first sung in the year 1911 at the Annual session of the Indian National Congress held at:
17. The earliest period of human existence was:
Ans. Palaeolithic period
18. Name the philosopher, who gave the idea of separation of powers during French Revolution:
19. Mahatma Gandhi began his first Satyagraha at which of the following places?
20. In which of the following towns is ‘Moti Masjid’ situated?
21. What is meant by a ‘pir’ in the Sufi tradition?
Ans. The Guru of the Sufis
22. Khalsa Panth was created by Guru Gobind Singh in which year?
23. The first atomic bomb was thrown over:
24. Who discovered the sea route to India via the ‘Cape of Good Hope’?
Ans. Vasco da Gama
25. What was the name of the newspaper edited by Gandhiji till 1933?
Ans. Young India
26. The main occupation of the Vedic people was:
Ans. Cattle rearing
27. Sarthavaha was a:
Ans. Caravan leader
28. Who started the ‘Servants of India Society’?
Ans. Gopal krishna Gokhale
29. Who among the following revolutionaries was executed by the British?
30. Name the ‘Political Guru’ of Mahatma Gandhi:
Ans. Gopal krishna Gokhale
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 20 would be updated in next day and all the best.