Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 18
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Which of the following metals has the highest melting point ?
2. World Population Day is observed on _____.
Ans. 11th July
3. Dharasana Satyagraha was led by ___
Ans. Abbas Tyabji
4. The chemical symbol of calcium is ____ .
5. Under which viceroy Hunter Commission on Education was appointed ?
Ans. Lord Ripon
6. Mandi irrigation project is on which river ?
7. Who has written the book called ’Early History of Deccan’ ?
Ans. R.G. Bhandarkar
8. M. Jinnah introduced his 14 points agenda in ____ .
9. The College of Military Engineering is located at _____ .
10. Which among the following is not the tributary of Indus River ?
11. The process of release of energy from the assimilated food is called ____ .
12. The capital of Rashtrakutas was at _____ .
13. Bhopal gas Tragedy 1984 is related to which gas ?
Ans. Methyl Isocyanate
14. Thodarmal Bandobast was the land revenue system of _____
15. The Konkan Railway connects _____ .
16. Indian Statistical Institute is located at ?
17. Narrower and small rivers is the speciality of _______ ?
Ans. Western Ghats
18. The Western Ghats also known as
19. The name Sahyadri is related to ?
Ans. Western Ghats
20. High blood pressure is called ?
21. In the Independence movement, which was also known as “Red Shirts”?
Ans. Khudai Khidmatgar
22. Puna Pact between Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. B.R.Ambedkar was held in ?
23. Rauf is the most popular dance of which state?
Ans. Jammu and Kashmir
24. Aung San Suu Kyi is a native of ____ ?
25. Eleventh Five Year Plan corrsponds to which of the following periods?
26. World Environmental Day is observed on _____ .
Ans. 5th June
27. On which date, World Diabetes Day is observed?
Ans. November 14
28. Novelist, Mr. Salman Rushdie was awarded "Knighthood.' by
Ans. Queen Elizabeth II
29. Who among the following has written the famous book "Malgudi Days"?
Ans. R.K. Narayan
30. India celebrated Its “Polio free status” during the month of
Ans. February 2014
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 19 would be updated in next day and all the best.