Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 17
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. National Institute of Animal Health is located at _____.
2. ‘Shalimar Bagh’ garden is located at _____.
3. Long intestine is found in _____ animals.
4. Who won the men’s singles in the 2017 French Super Series badminton tournament ?
Ans. Kidambi Srikanth
5. Which country did the Indian women’s hockey team defeat (5-4 goals in penalty shoot out) to win the 2017 Asia Cup hockey title in the final match held at Kakamigahara in Japan?
6. Annamayya was a poet/singer of medieval times belonged to which present Indian state?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
7. In which Indian city was the G-20 Leaders Economic Summit held in March, 2017 ?
8. Which A1-Category Railway Station’ came first in the 2018 Station Cleanliness Report released by the Railway Ministry?
9. _________ determines the speed of sound in a medium.
Ans. Properties of the medium
10. Which of the following titles did Manushi Chhillar win?
Ans. Miss World 2017
11. The term ’Gambit’ is associated with which game?
12. Subhash Chandra Bose went to which among the following countries for garnering the support for the Indian National Army ?
13. Who built Rajgir – the capital city of Magadha empire ?
14. Kakarapar irrigation project is on which river ?
15. What was the Rigveda time name of city of Kabul ?
16. The largest exporter of wood pulp is _____.
17. The book, ”Discovery of India”, was written by ______
Ans. Pandit Nehru
18. Which Veda is a collection of melodies?
19. Ethyl Alcohol is also called _______
20. The velocity of wind is recorded by ________
21. Wankhede stadium is situated at _____.
22. Geet Sethi is associated with which game?
23. What is Gulf stream?
Ans. A warm current in the Atlantic Ocean
24. Where is shore based Steel plant located?
25. Pirpanjal Range is in which state?
Ans. Jammu and Kashmir
26. The animal who can consume more salt among the following is _____
27. Who was the Governor general at the time when Rajaji Formula was presented?
Ans. Lord Wavell
28. Kiev is the capital of which country?
29. In Maharashtra, wind energy plant is erected at which of the following places?
30. Sachin Tendulkar is related to which sport?
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 18 would be updated in next day and all the best.