Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 16
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Amphibians and most reptiles have:
Ans. Three-chambered heart
2. The term ‘Brexit’, often seen in the news, is related to which of the following countries?
3. _________has six carbon atoms and six hydrogen atoms.
4. Gautam Buddha delivered his first sermon at________.
5. Name the world’s most prestigious English language literary award.
Ans. Man Booker Prize
6. As of 2018, who is the Union Minister for Roads, Transport and Highways in India?
Ans. Nitin Gadkari
7. Our body has many organ, which of the following organs is the largest ?
Ans. The skin
8. Which of the following sports, is Shivshankar Prasad Chaurasia related to ?
9. Aishwarya oil field is located in:
10. Who became the first turbaned, Sikh woman to be appointed as Canada’s Supreme Court judge?
Ans. Palbinder Kaur Shergill
11. The full form of DNA is:
Ans. Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid
12. To change a temperature on the Kelvin scale to the Celsius scale, you have to _______ 273 from the given temperature.
13. _____ is probably the largest group of animals.
14. In _______ allotrope, carbons atoms are arranged in the shape of a football.
15. With which country, has the Union Cabinet approved MoU in the field of Health and Medical Science ?
16. ______are called the amphibians of the plant kingdom.
17. In which year was the Treaty of Bassein signed ?
18. Sound is produced due to:
19. The atomic number of lanthanum is:
20. Who was the first Governor General of Bengal?
Ans. Warren Hastings
21. Announcement of Cabinet Commission was done in the year _____.
22. Where is the Headquarter of Tea Board located?
23. Which one of the following is the oldest mountain range in India
24. The highest peak of Eastern Ghat is _____.
25. Diamond and graphite are _____.
26. Who was considered as an ’Architect of Mumbai’?
Ans. Nana Shankar Sheth
27. Human Respiratory System starts with _____.
28. The digested food is absorbed by the _____ in the small intestine.
29. Darjeeling hill station is in which state?
Ans. West Bengal
30. Which among the following is known as the “Pearl City”?
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 17 would be updated in next day and all the best.