Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 15
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Where does the centre of gravity of any freely suspended object lie ?
Ans. Direct beneath the point of suspension
2. The National War Memorial is erected in
Ans. New Delhi
3. Mammals have :
Ans. Glandular skin with hairs
4. 1 coulomb/1s =
Ans. 1 ampere
5. The number of chromosomes in a human female germ cell is :
6. Whom did Ram Nath Kovind defeat to become the 14th President of India?
Ans. Meira Kumar
7. The fifth edition of the South Asia region Public procurement Conference was held in.
Ans. New Delhi
8. Who is the Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog as of January 2020?
Ans. Rajiv Kumar
9. Murali Ramaswami has been appointed as Executive Director of which bank as on January 2020?
Ans. Bank of Baroda
10. Under whose reign was National Emergency imposed in India?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
11. What are the constituents for the bronze?
Ans. Cu + Sn
12. If the pH value of a salt is 14, then it is a salt of
Ans. weak acid and strong base
13. When a cork and a nail are kept in a beaker filled with water, the cork floats, while the nail sinks. What is the reason behind this?
Ans. The density of iron nail is more than the density of water
14. Manat is the currency of which country?
15. What type of tissue makes up the husk of coconut?
Ans. Sclerenchyma tissue
16. _____ is the amount of work energy required to move an electric charge from one point to another.
Ans. Potential difference
17. What is the correct order of the atomic sizes of the elements O, S and Se ?
Ans. Se > S > O
18. The 2018 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup was held in :
Ans. New Zealand
19. _______ made the first observations on platinum as a catalyst.
20. Under which tree did Queen Mayadevi give birth to Gautam Buddha?
Ans. Sal Tree
21. _______ are comparatively poor conductors of heat.
Ans. Lead and Mercury
22. Legendary Indian Architect Balakrishna Doshi recently won a prestigious global award which is sometimes referred to as the Nobel equivalent in Architecture. Name the award that Shri Doshi won.
Ans. Pritzker award
23. Which Tamil folk singer, composer and renowned exponent of Tamil folk art has been awarded a Padma Shri?
Ans. Vijayalakshmi Navaneethakrishnan
24. Magnesium ribbon burns with a dazzling _____ flame.
25. Who played the lead actor role in the recently released movie 'Parmanu'?
Ans. John Abraham
26. When was Goods and Service Tax (GST) introduced in India?
Ans. 1st July 2017
27. The Rig Veda contains _______ Rhymns.
28. Which of the following awards is conferred on Indian sports persons for their lifetime contribution to sports?
Ans. Dhyan Chand Award
29. Pollen grains are produced by :
30. Which is the highest undisputed, point of India?
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 16 would be updated in next day and all the best.