Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 14
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
- Kolathunadu, Valluvanad and Thekkumkoor were ancient small-time kingdoms in which state of India?
- Red worms have a structure named which helps them in grinding their food.
- Sir Thomas Roe came as an official ambassador from King James I of England to which Mughal emperor’s court?
- Prolific Indian painter Maqbool Fida Husain predominantly used which of these animals to depict a lively and free spirit in his paintings?
- Name the physicist who is credited with the discovery of the Neutron. This 1932 discovery led to his winning the Nobel Prize
Ans. James Chadwick
- Name the Folk Dance of Himachal Pradesh
Ans. Thoda Dance
- Golden Hand Shake scheme is the name of
Ans. Voluntary Retirement Scheme
- Indian Constitution can be amended according to the procedure laid down in the following Article
Ans. Article 368
- Who is the Vice Chairperson of NITI Aayog ?
Ans. Dr. Arvind Panagariya
- The city of Vijayanagar is also known as
- At low temperature, Lead behaves as a
Ans. Super conductor
- In networks, a small message used to pass between one station to another is known as ____________
- Who is regarded as “Maker of Modern India”?
Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- Balban was related to which dynasty?
Ans. Mamluk Dynasty
- Which ruler of Slave Dynasty divided his empire into Iqtas, knowns as Iqtadari system?
- When did Tilak started Home Rule Movement?
Ans. April 1916
- When was Poona pact concluded?
- Vijayanagara and Bahmani Sultans fought frequently for control over______
Ans. Raichur Doab
- The war which led to the establishment of Mughal Empire in India
Ans. Panipat I
- Which Mughal emperor introduced artillery in the military strategy?
- Din-a-Ilahi was introduced by Akbar in—
Ans. 1582 A.D.
- The Humayun tomb was constructed by_____
Ans. Bega Begum
- What was the fissionable material used in the bombs dropped at Nagasaki (Japan) in the year 1945?
- The mirage is caused by the________
Ans. Total internal reflection of light
- The two elements that are frequently used for making transistors are
Ans. Silicon and germanium
- ______ has highest electronegativity in the given elements.
- Ergotism is due to consumption of:
Ans. Contaminated grains
- The convention that “once a speaker always a speaker” is followed in-
- From where did India adopted the federal system with a strong centre?
- The system of Budget was introduced in India during the Viceroyalty of –
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 15 would be updated in next day and all the best.