Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 13
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
- In sixth century BC, Suktimati was the capital of _____.
- In whose reign did the visit of Saint Thomas take place?
- Khas Mahal and the Shish Mahal are built in which World Heritage Monument?
Ans. Agra Fort
- Whose tributary is Tawa River?
- The Yellow stone National Park is located in which country?
- Doddabetta Peak is located in the_______.
- Who headed the Second Administrative Reform Commission appointed by the UPA Government in 2005?
Ans. Veerappa Moily
- The National Anthem was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on which date?
Ans. 24th January 1950
- Which place is said to be the Manchester of South India?
- Who established the foundations of the quantum theory?
Ans. Max Planck
- Actinides are the elements with atomic numbers from
Ans. 89 to 103
- Which country is the partner country for the 6th India Water Week (IWW-2019)?
- Who has been honoured with the 2019 Rights Livelihood awards?
Ans. Greta Thunberg
- Who has been selected the new head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
Ans. Kristalina Georgieva
- The Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2018 has been conferred on___________.
Ans. Yohei Sasakawa
- UNESCO has named ________ as the World Capital of Architecture for 2020.
Ans. Rio de Janeiro
- India’s 1st Aqua Mega Food Park was established in _____________.
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
- What is LIGO?
Ans. It is a system to detect gravitational waves.
- What is graphene?
Ans. A one atom thick sheet of carbon.
- Scientific study of plant Pollen, spores and certain microscopic planktonic organism is called
- Name the media company that purchased the legendary studio of 21st Century Fox
- Which institution fixes the Repo Rate and the Reverse Repo Rate in India?
Ans. Reserve Bank of India
- In which year Sanchi was discovered after being abandoned for nearly 600 Years?
- The World Food Program (WFP) is the food assistance branch of the United Nations. Where is it headquartered?
- The Araku Valley, a tourist resort, is located near which of these cities of South India?
- What is the uniform GST rate that has been fixed up for lottery prizes by the GST Council?
- Who is the first and currently the only batsman to score souble hundreds in four consecutive test series?
Ans. Virat Kohli
- What is the more common name for solid carbon dioxide?
Ans. Dry Ice
- The ruins of the ancient city of Hampi – capital of Vijayanagara – is located in which present day Indian state?
- Name the author who won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2019 for his book – An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India.
Ans. Shashi Tharoor
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 14 would be updated in next day and all the best.