Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 12
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
- Who invented the Lightning Rod in 1749?
Ans. Benjamin Franklin
- An object is in static equilibrium when it is _______.
Ans. at rest
- _________________ through a plane surface is the product of the magnetic flux density normal to the surface and the area of the surface.
Ans. Magnetic Flux
- First country to make constitution is ________.
- The number of parliamentary seats (Lok Sabha) of Chandigarh is –
- Which country won the ICC Under 19 Cricket World Cup in 2016?
Ans. West Indies
- Malgudi Days” was written by _____.
Ans. RK Narayan
- Name the ﬁrst Indian to get Nobel prize in economics.
Ans. Amartya Sen
9. Which compound is used in Anti-malarial drug?
10. Name the respiratory organs of insects.
11. Which element has the lowest melting point?
12. A set of instructions executed directly by a computer’s central processing unit is _____.
Ans. Machine Language
13. Khasi tribes live in _____.
14. The poisonous gas accidentally released in Bhopal Gas Tragedy was ______.
Ans. Methyl Isocyanate
15. Which country has the most coal reserves?
16. Venus is the _______ planet from the Sun.
17. What is the capital of Australia?
18. Ashoka was an emperor of the __________ Dynasty.
19. Which Mughal emperor imprisoned his father and executed his brother?
20. Piano was invented by ________.
Ans. Bartolomeo Cristofori
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 13 would be updated in next day and all the best.