Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 11
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
- Which word heritage Monument has been acclaimed as the “Necropolis of the Mughal dynasty”?
Ans. Humayun’s Tomb
- Which drug is used to cure Osteoporosis?
- A ______________ is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus.
- Unix operating system was developed in 1970s by______.
Ans. Bell labs
- Malayalam is the official language of ________________.
- Where is Dachigam National Park located?
Ans. Jammu & Kashmir
- Name the first satellite of India dedicated exclusive for educational purposes.
- In terms of size, Uranus ranks no. ___________ in our Solar System.
- Hyderabad is the Capital City of ______________.
- Who was first viceroy and Governor-General of pre-independence era?
Ans. Lord Canning
- Jahangir was the son of?
- The reflecting telescope invented by Sir Isaac Newton in ______.
- The number of parliamentary seats (Lok Sabha) of Maharashtra is –
- Which cricketer scored 400 runs in an innings in Test Cricket?
Ans. Brian Lara
- Name the author of the book “Discovery of India” ?
Ans. Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Garden inside the Taj Mahal is built in __________ style.
Ans. Mughal garden
- How many Filmfare awards has Shahrukh Khan won?
- Which drug is used to cure Glaucoma?
- _____ are a group of chemicals that influence cell division and shoot formation.
- Lungs are the primary organs of _________.
- Who discovered Oxygen?
Ans. Carl Scheele
- Electrons in the highest energy level of an atom are called ________.
Ans. Valence Electrons
- How many KB is equal to 1 GB?
Ans. 1024 x 1024
- The Queen who had the nick name “Bloody Mary”
Ans. Mary I
- Manas Tiger Reserve is in which state?
- First man to go into space was _______.
Ans. Major Yuri Gagarin
- India has how many states?
- Which country is the largest producer of Wheat?
- Noor Jahan was wife of which Mughal Emperor?
- Battle of Tarain was fought in the year ________?
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 12 would be updated in next day and all the best.