Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 10
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. How many electrons are there in Na+
2. Beryllium Sulphate is less soluble in water due to ?
Ans: High inflammable energy
3. Cement is made hard with-
Ans: Hydration and dissociation of water
4. What happens when a chemical bond is formed?
Ans: Energy is always absorbed
5. Cloud is a colloidal dispersion of-
Ans: Water drops in a dispersion medium of air
6. Copper substances when exposed to air gains a green coating due to the formation of:
Ans: CuCO3, Cu(OH)2
7. An organic compound which produces bluish green coloured flame on heating in presence of copper is –
8. A metal, which exists in liquid state ______.
9. A Violet-red amorphous powder who is flammable at 500 Degree Celsius and also has high electrical resistivity,name-
Ans: Red phosphorus
10. Due to greenhouse effect ___________.
Ans: temperature of earth is increasing
11. Which element has maximum presence in the Sun?
12. Which acid is used in Lead storage batteries?
Ans: Sulphuric acid
13. What is the constituent of tear gas?
14. The boiling point of liquids vary as-
Ans: Pressure Varies
15. Why does ice covered in sawdust not melt quickly?
Ans: Sawdust is a bad conductor of heat
16. What is the purpose of adding baking soda to dough?
Ans: To generate carbon dioxide
17. The teeth and bones acquire strength and rigidity from:
18. When water itself combines chemically with some element or mineral it is called-
19. The heating of an ore below its M.P. in the absence of air is known as-
20. Which chemical was an important symbol in our struggle for freedom-
Ans: Sodium chloride
21. The silver wares turn black after a period of time due to the formation of-
Ans: Sulphate coating on silver
22. The food cans are coated with tin but not with zinc because-
Ans: Zinc is more reactive than tin
23. The percentage of lead pencil is:
24. Uraninite is the ore/mineral of -3
25. The nucleus of hydrogen atom is made of-
Ans: Only 1 proton
26. The boiling point of water is –
Ans: 212 0 F
27. The glass is a –
Ans: Supercooled liquid
28. The atomic theory of matter is given by-
29. The process by which milk is converted into curd is called-
30. The date of manufacture of food items fried in oil should be checked before buying because oils become rancid due to-
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams and SSC CGL Exam. Day 11 would be updated in next day and all the best.