Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 32
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2020-21.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
- If a new state of the Indian Union is to be created, which one of the Schedules of the Constitution must be amended?
2. Calf (calves) is a baby animal related to _____.
Ans. elephant, camel, giraffe
3. The Constitution of India came into force on?
Ans. 26th January, 1950
4. Which world institution is known as soft loan window of the World Bank ?
5. Who invented Steam Engine?
Ans. James Watt
6. A group of mosquitos is called a _____.
7. Reserve Bank was nationalized in the year of _____.
8. The electron is a subatomic particle with what kind of electric charge?
9. Hydrogen bomb works on the theory of—
Ans. Nuclear Fusion
10. What is the atomic number of sodium?
11. Reserve Bank of India’s central office located at ___________.
12. Baking Soda, very commonly used in bakery, is actually _____.
Ans. sodium bicarbonate
13. The text considered by Hinduism as Manav Dharmashastra __________.
14. Blood is carried to different parts of the body with the help of _____.
Ans. arteries, veins and capillaries
15. The letter ‘B’ in the name BCG vaccination stands for _____.
16. Which State has the lowest sex ratio in the country?
17. What is incoming solar radiation known as?
18. The book ‘Revolution and Counter Revolution in India’ is written by _____ .
Ans. R. Ambedkar
19. Where is the famous Rock Garden situated?
20. Which fold mountain lies in the north-west of India?
21. Which is the highest mountain peak of India?
Ans. Mount Godwin Austin
22. How many Upnishads are there?
23. Which is the Upper House of the Parliament ?
Ans. Rajya Sabha
24. How many days are there in a leap year?
25. The mean distance between Sun and Earth is measured in terms of _____ .
Ans. Astronomical unit
26. Which force is applied to separate light and heavy particles and commonly used in cream separator, dry cleaner etc?
27. Human being may hear a sound waves of which frequency ?
Ans. 20 Hz to 20,000Hz
28. The important coastal city of Indus Valley Civilization that has docking facilities __________.
29. What is called Mahaparinirvan Express?
Ans. A tourist train connects Buddhist circuit
30. Forces are not allowed to cross a bridge doing march past, this may cause damage to the bridge because of ………..
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams, and SSC CGL Exam. Day 33 would be updated in next day and all the best.