Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 30
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Bhakra-Nangal multipurpose river valley project is built on which river?
2. How many freedoms are guaranteed by the article 19 (Right to Freedom) of Indian constitution?
3. On which among the following occasions, Bombay was handed over to Britishers by Portuguese ?
Ans. Marriage of Charles II with the Portuguese Princess Catherine of Braganza
4. The Central Bank of India is the :
5. The Jama Masjid at Delhi was built during the reign of _____.
Ans. Shah Jahan
6. In the context of economy what is CAD?
Ans. Current Account Deficit
7. ‘Abhijnana Shakuntalam’ was written by :
8. Wright Brothers are known for inventing _____.
9. What is the name of the iconic 168 years old tabloid that was shut down in 2011 in the wake of a large scale phone hacking scandal ?
Ans. News of the World
10. The name of an Indian who was awarded with an Honorary Oscar award is _____.
Ans. Satyajit Ray
11. The capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands is:
Ans. Port Blair
12. In sprouted moong seeds, white structure will develop into :
13. The tallest existing temple in Assam is :
Ans. Shiva temple at Sivasagar
14. The highest Civilian Award of India is _____.
Ans. Bharat Ratna
15. The preamble of the Constitution says that the state in India will assure the dignity of the individual. This object is ensured by :
Ans. equal fundamental rights to every citizen
16. What are the characteristics of metals ?
Ans. Good conductors of electricity and heat, solid at room temperature, opaque except in extremely thin films, shine brightly when polished
17. ‘Porag’ is a colourful festival celebrated by _____ .
18. The capital of Mizoram is :
19. The variant of Bihu which marks the advent of the agricultural new year corresponding with the vernal equinox in spring or mid-April is called ______
Ans. Rongali or Bohag Bihu
20. Which Indian scientist has demonstrated through experiments that plants not only lived, but also responded to stimulus ?
Ans. Sir J. C. Bose
21. Which is the most abundant mineral in our body ?
22. World Population Day is observed on :
Ans. 11th July
23. Which is the heaviest living bird in the world ?
24. The captain of Indian Cricket Team which won the World Cup in 1983 was _______
Ans. Kapil Dev
25. Wax statue of Sachin Tendulkar has been unveiled at which cricket ground?
Ans. The Lords
26. Most of the weather phenomena take place in which of the following layers of the atmosphere?
27. A stretch of sea water, partly or fully separated by a narrow strip from the main sea, is called :
28. The Temperate grasslands of North America are known as
29. Who discovered electrons?
Ans. J.J. Thompson
30. ____ waves cannot be transmitted through vaccum.
Ans. Ans. Sound
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams, and SSC CGL Exam. Day 31 would be updated in next day and all the best.