Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 29
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Who defeated whom in the Second Battle of Tarain?
Ans. Mohammed Ghauri defeated Prithviraj
2. Buddha’s preachings were mostly concerned with :
Ans. Purity of thought and conduct
3. Amir Khusrau was the famous poet in the court of _____.
Ans. Alauddin Khalji
4. The Megalithic culture (500 B.C. — 100 A.D.) brings us to the historical period in South
India. The Megaliths used :
Ans. graves encircled by big pieces of stone
5. Right to vote is mentioned in the part of the Constitution relating to __________.
6. If the Speaker of the Lok Sabha intends to vacate his office before the expiry of his term, he sends his resignation to the :
Ans. Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha
7. As an alternative to the partition of India, Gandhi ji suggested to Mountbatten that he should:
Ans. Invite Jinnah to form the government
8. ‘The Congress is tottering to its fall and one of my great ambitions, while in India, is to assist it to a peaceful demise.’ Who made this statement
9. The Battle of Plassey became famous because it was the first major victory the _____.
Ans. British won in India
10. The Pir Panjal range is a part of the _____.
Ans. Lower Himalaya
11. The government agency responsible for procuring and stocking foodgrains in India is
12. What is the International Date Line?
Ans. 180 degree longitude
13. The first to discover the sea route to India was the _____.
14. Mahatma Gandhi returned to India in 1915 from _____.
Ans. South Africa
15. The term of Lok Sabha is:
Ans. 5 Years
16. Who threw a bomb in the Central Legislative Assembly on 8 April, 1929?
Ans. Bhagat Singh
17. Khambhalida Buddhist Caves are found in which district of Gujarat ?
18. India leads the world in the export of :
19. The Indian Naval Academy is located at :
20. Which countries are separated by the McMahon Line?
Ans. India and China
21. Number of the bones in the human body is:
22. Mona Lisa, the world’s most valuable painting was painted by :
Ans. Leonardo da Vinci
23. The Capital of Himachal Pradesh is _____.
24. Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Odisha often face natural disasters due to :
25. The production of onion is highest in
26. The Bermuda Triangle lies in :
Ans. Western North Atlantic Ocean
27. The highway which is now known as Grand Trunk Road was constructed by which the following ruler?
Ans. Sher Shah Suri
28. The largest producer of wheat in India is _____.
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
29. Moti Masjid was constructed in Red Fort, Delhi, by which Mughal Emperor?
30. The ‘CannesAward’ is given in the field of :
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams, and SSC CGL Exam. Day 30 would be updated in next day and all the best.