Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 28
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. After China and India, which is the third most populous country in the world ?
2. As per the Constitution of India,a citizen of India should not be less than ______ of age
to become President of India.
Ans. 35 Years
3. Who decides the dispute regarding the election of the Vice-President ?
Ans. The Supreme Court
4. Who had built Fatehpur Sikri?
5. The founder of Satya Shodhak Samaj was:
Ans. Jyotiba Phule
6. The main source of livelihood for the people of Indus Valley Civilization was:
Ans. Agriculture and Trade
7. Total numberof districts of Gujarat:
8. Which political party announced 16 August 1946 as 'Direct Action Day' ?
Ans. Muslim League
9. If P represents the Fibre and Q represents Fabric, find out the correct sequence in which
Q is made from P :
Ans. P, obtained from source, spinning, yarn, weaving, Q
10. Who administers the oath of office to The Chief Justice of India?
11. Tata group has set up a new airlines service in India, in collaboration with :
Ans. Singapore Airlines
12. New Economic Policy aims at:
Ans. reforms in production pattern obtaining new technology and making Indian economy
13. Maximum concentration of ozone is found in :
14. The death anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi is observed as:
Ans. Anti-Terrorism Day
15. An essential attribute of Inflation is:
Ans. increase in prices
16. Who founded the Civil Service in India?
17. Largest tea producing state in India is :
18. One of the Delhi Court has summoned the Congress President Sonia Gandhi on the accusation of misappropriating the funds of the ……………newspaper.
Ans. National Herald
19. Huge amount of energy is released in an atomic explosion, due to:
Ans. conversion of mass into energy
20. Who is the Chief Minister of Bihar ?
Ans. Nitish Kumar
21. The battle of Plassey fought in 1757 resulted in the defeat of:
Ans. Sirajuddaulah at the hands of British
22. Prior to Railway Budget 2014, Indian Railway has made a test drive of a Semi Bullet
Train at the maximum speed of ______ kmph :
23. The minimum age for voter in India is:
Ans. 18 years
24. The method used for cleaning muddy water is :
25. Leader of Khilafat Movement :
Ans. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
26. The first successful textile mill was established in 1854 in the country. Where was it
27. What is the name of handicraft emporia centers of Madhya Pradesh?
28. Which historical place is a small village in the Navrasi district of Gujarat ?
29. The name of which percussion instrument literally means ’made of clay’ ?
30. Who served as the President of India from 1950 to 1962 ?
Ans. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams, and SSC CGL Exam. Day 29 would be updated in next day and all the best.