Summary: IIT Bombay Recruitment 16 Vacancies-SPTA, PSE1 & SPSE Posts.ircc.iitb.ac.in.IIT Bombay Posts and Vacancies.IIT Bombay Eligibility Criteria.IIT Bombay Pay Scale.IIT Bombay Selection Process.IIT Bombay How to Apply.IIT Bombay Important Date.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 16 Vacancies-SPTA, PSE1 & SPSE Posts.ircc.iitb.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Sr Project Technical Assistant (SPTA), Project Software Engineer (PSE1) & Sr Project Software Engineer (SPSE) vacancies for the project titled “An open source Indian MOOCs platform for massive Indian deployment of MOOCs” in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering on temporary basis.
IIT Bombay Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 16
Name of the Post:
1. Sr Project Technical Assistant (SPTA): 08 Posts
2. Project Software Engineer (PSE1): 06 Posts
3. Sr Project Software Engineer (SPSE): 02 Posts
IIT Bombay Eligibility Criteria:
IIT Bombay Educational Qualification:
- For Post 1: Candidate should have BE/B. tech/ M.sc/MCA from valid university or Institute.
- For Post 2 and 3: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA in IT/ CS/ M.Tech/ M.E/ MS
IIT Bombay Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 18yrs
- Maximum age: 35yrs.
IIT Bombay Pay Scale:
- For job 1: Rs. 30000 to 42000/-
- For Job 2: Rs. 40000 to 56000/-
- For Job 3: Rs. 50000 to 70000/-
IIT Bombay Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
IIT Bombay How to Apply:
Candidates have both two options to apply i.e. Online OR Offline. But we are advising that to choose the online first, because it’s more safe and fast than offline.
Online: Candidates can apply with the use of Internet at the relevant website of IIT Bombay i.e. www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
Offline: Candidates can forward their request in below given annexure only to the office of Assistant Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076, Help Line Contact Number 022-2576 4078.
IIT Bombay Important Date:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 16-05-2016.