Summary: IGCAR Recruitment 219 Vacancies – Technician & Stipendiary Trainee Posts.igcar.gov.in.IGCAR Posts and Vacancies.IGCAR Eligibility Criteria.IGCAR Pay Scale.IGCAR Selection Process.IGCAR How to Apply.IGCAR Important Dates.
IGCAR Recruitment 219 Vacancies – Technician & Stipendiary Trainee Posts.igcar.gov.in
Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has published a notification for the recruitment of 219 Technician C and Stipendiary Trainee Category II vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-02-2016 at 10:00 AM to 18-03-2016 at 05:00 PM.
IGCAR Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 219
Name of the Post:
I. Technician C: 21 Posts
a. Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
b. Mason: 04 Posts
c. Welder: 03 Posts
d. Painter: 01 Post
e. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
f. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
g. Glass Blower: 01 Post
h. Boiler Attendant: 02 Posts
II. Stipendiary Trainee Category II: 198 Posts
a. Electrician: 36 Posts
b. Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 07 Posts
c. Instrument Mechanic: 16 Posts
d. Electronics Mechanic: 12 Posts
e. Fitter: 42 Posts
f. Millwright Fitter: 12 Posts
g. Machinist: 04 Posts
h. Turner: 04 Posts
i. Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 03 Posts
j. Biology: 03 Posts
k. Plant Operator: 25 Posts
l. Laboratory Assistant: 34 Posts
IGCAR Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the Post|
|Technician Post||Candidate should have a minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in HSC (MPC) or 60% marks in SSC (Science & Maths) with they should have ITI certificate of not less than 01 year duration in respective trade above given posts with 4 years work experience in the relevant trade after completion of the ITI course is mandatory.||Age minimum 18 years and not above 27 years as on last date to apply.|
|Stipendiary Post||Candidates must be possess 60% marks in HSC (MPC) or 60% marks in SSC (Science & Maths) with They should have a ITI Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in related trade||Age minimum 18 year and should not below 22 years as on 18th March 2016.|
IGCAR Pay Scale:
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly emoluments
- For Technician post: Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with GP of Rs.2000/-
- For Technician B: Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II will have to undergo a training of 2 years duration. The training programme will comprise of SIX months theoretical (Class Room) training and 18 months of on the job training. Stipend payable during training Rs.6200/- per month for 1st year and 7200/- per month 2nd year.
IGCAR Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on:-
- Written Exam
- Trade Test.
IGCAR How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.igcar.gov.in from 05-02-2016 at 10:00 AM to 18-03-2016 at 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to apply online, candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
3. Log on to the website www.igcar.gov.in.
4. Click on Recruitment.
5. Select the desired Post.
6. Click on Apply Online (Click Here).
7. Again Click on Apply Online.
8. Fill all mandatory details and click on Submit Button.
9. Take printout of filled application form for future use.
IGCAR Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-02-2016 at 10:00 AM.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-03-2016 at 05:00 PM.