IDBI Admit Card for Interview of Assistant Managers Out – Direct Link to Download Here or at official Website such as www.idbi.com.
IDBI Admit Card for Interview of Assistant Managers Out – Direct Link to Download!
IDBI Admit Card 2018: Industrial Development Bank of India has just released Interview Admit Card for IDBI Bank Assistant Managers. There are 1000 vacancies to be filled. After the selection you will go through 1 year Post Graduation Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University, Bengaluru. The IDBI Admit Card is now available for downloading. Click the Direct Link mentioned further in this article to directly download your IDBI Admit Card in a single click.
IDBI Admit Card: Important Highlights
||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
|Name of the posts
||Assistant Managers vacancies
|No of Vacancies
|IDBI Interview Admit Card
The IDBI Admit Card is available for downloading from 22nd January 2018 to 9th February 2018. However, it is advised to download your IDBI Admit Card at the earliest to avoid any problem. Follow the steps given below to successfully download your IDBI Admit card for Interview.
How to Download your IDBI Admit Card
- Click the Direct Link given above.
- Select the language Hindi or English.
- Enter your Registration number or Roll number and password or Date of Birth in the given fields.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click the ‘submit’ button and you will get your IDBI Admit Card.
- Alternatively, you can go to the official IDBI website.
- Go to the Career page & click on current opening.
- A new page will open which will appear like this ⇓
- Click the link that says, “Link to download Interview Call Letter” under recruitment notification for admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2016-17.
- Follow the above instructions to download your admit card.
IDBI Admit Card: Important Links
Unable to download IDBI Bank Admit Card 2018?
- Please check your entries in the login screen.
- You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto-generated email acknowledgment.
- Make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
Other Important Exam Admit Card
Details printed on IDBI Admit card
|The admit card of IDBI will mention the following details.
- Roll Number/User ID
- Registration No
- Name & Address
- Venue code
- Venue of exam
- Date of exam
- Space for photograph
- Space for signature
- Space for thumb impression
- Space for Invigilator signatures
- Important guidelines for exam
IDBI Admit Card: Photo Identification Required
Applicants along with the printout of IDBI 2017 hall ticket need to carry photo-identity proof such as PAN card/Passport/Driving License/Voters Card/Bank Passbook etc both in original as well as photocopy.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
IDBI Bank Admit Card 2018: Frequently Asked Question
|1. How do I download IDBI Admit Card
||Follow the link from IDBI Bank’s website to download the IDBI Admit Card. At login page, enter the Registration No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the IDBI Admit Card.
|2. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the IDBI Admit Card Page?
||IDBI Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
|3. Where do I get the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Registration number and password
||IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Registration number and password displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
|4. Is my dob rejected on login screen of IDBI Bank’s website?
||Candidate should ensure that the Date of Birth is same as he had entered at the time of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 Registration. Candidate can refer the application print for the Date of birth entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format