ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officer posts. Apply Now.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017
ICICI Bank invites applications from the citizens of India for the Probationary Officer posts:
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should be up to 25 years as on 31-12-2016 (i.e candidates should have been born on or after 31-12-1991).
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case Based Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Merit List.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.icicicareers.com for May 2017 and August 2017 batches will remain open till 31-12-2016.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.icicicareers.com
2. Click on Probationary Officer Programme
3. Again Click on careers—–>”Apply”
4. Select the desired Post click on “Probationary Officer Program”
5. Read all instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Here”
6. Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form.
7. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment May 2017 and August 2017 Batches: 31-12-2016
|ICICI PO Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Notification||Get Details|
|ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Apply Online||Link will be activated soon Here|
|Further Queries regarding ICICI Bank PO Recruitment||Get Details
|Selection Process and Fee of the Training Programme||Get Details|
|Sample Questionnaire regarding ICICI Bank Recruitment||Get Details|
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Details
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Programme Highlights
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing deep banking skills and shaping required behaviors
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations
- With more than thousand real-life case studies on service, sales and compliance themes interwoven in the course curriculum, the new curriculum lays greater emphasis on skill building of the Probationary Officers so as to enable them to deliver productivity from day one
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as Co-teaching attempt to enrich the end-to-end learning experience of the trainees
- The faculty is regularly trained not only by experts from ICICI Bank but also by experts from leading foreign universities
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure with Computer Lab facility and a Simulator Branch & Processing Centre for experiential learning
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of retail banking
- On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University
- A cashless bridge in the form of a loan is provided to all participants to fund the cost of the programme
- A monthly stipend is paid to students both during campus terms & internship
- More than 14,000 students have been associated with the programme and more than 12,000 students have since graduated from the programme
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Programme Structure
The ICICI Bank PO Recruitment programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2016 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Selection Process and Fees of the Training Programme:
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test.
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire.
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD).
Other Trending Job Notifications:
Friends, this is it for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017. If you have any question regarding ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017, feel free to ask us in the comment ssection below.