IBPS SO Tip#5: Stay Calm and Take Breaks
- Always stay calm and confident.
- Take breaks in between your studies.
- It will improve your efficiency.
- Whenever you feel strained, Take a break of 10-15 minutes.Simply put, if you take a break after every 45 minutes-1 hour of study, your mind will be relaxed and your batteries recharged.
- Fit your breaks between your studies and not vice versa.
- As per a research, in any exam, people who are confident have more chance of clearing that examination.
- So my friend, charge your batteries and have some faith in yourself.
- This is one thing that will create an immense positive change in yourself and will definitely help you achieve success in exam.
Friends, we hope the above tips help you calm your mind down, charge your batteries and embark on the final phase of preparation for IBPS Specialist IT Officer- examination. All the best! Prepare well, Perform best!