IBPS SO Syllabus Based on New Pattern, View here Detail IBPS Specialist Officers Syllabus Based on new Exam Pattern for Prelims and Mains Exam 2019.
Detailed IBPS SO Syllabus Based on New Pattern!!
IBPS SO SYllabus 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is holding an exam to the recruitment of Specialist Officers. This year IBPS has introduced 3 stages of selection process such as Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. The Prelims Exam stage is introduced for the first time in the IBPS SO Exam. Total 1163 vacancies are released for selecting the aspirant for different posts in Scale-I such as– I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer. Since the prelims exam is scheduled on 28 & 29-12-2019 and IBPS SO Mains Exam 2019 is scheduled on 25-01-2020 view detail on official website ibps.in, you should start your preparation by this time, So begin your preparation for Prelims with detailed IBPS SO Syllabus 2019. This syllabus will also help you keep track of your preparation level.
This is a comprehensive syllabus for IBPS SO Prelims exam along with weightage, names of important topics, difficulty level of questions, etc. You can also download this post as PDF and keep it handy while preparing.
IBPS SO Syllabus 2019 Details (All posts)
IBPS SO 2019-20 Exam will be conducted in the following three phases: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview Process. It is mandatory for every applicant to clear all level of examination to get selected to the post of Specialist Officer in multiple Public Sector Banks participating in IBPS SO 2019-20.
IBPS SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Important Points
- • The exam will be conducted in three phases: Preliminary, Mains and Interview Process.
- • IBPS has introduced separate sectional timing for each sections in prelims exam. The IBPS SO preliminary examination has a total duration of 120 mintues and 40 mintues for each sections.
- • A candidate must appear for the Prelims first and the selected students after the Preliminary Exam will be eligible to give the Mains Exam.
- • Score of Preliminary Exam will not be taken into consideration for final allottment. Final selection will be based on on the Mains Exam and Interview Process.
- • The Mains Examination will contain questions only from the Professional Knowledge Subjects.
IBPS SO Syllabus for Preliminary Exam 2019
The syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Awareness will be common across all SO Exams.
For Quantitative Aptitude: IBPS SO Syllabus
(4) Ratio and Proportion
(5) Data Interpretation
(7) Quadratic Equations
(9) Linear Equations in One, Two or More Variables
(10) Profit and Loss
(12) Number Series
(13) Speed, Time and Distance
(14) Time and Work
(15) Number Systems
(16) Data Sufficiency
(17) Permutation & Combination / Probability
(18) Mixtures & Alligations
For Reasoning Ability: IBPS SO Syllabus
(1) Verbal Reasoning
(3) Circular Seating Arrangement
(4) Linear Seating Arrangement
(5) Double Lineup
(7) Input Output
(8) Blood Relations
(9) Directions & Distances
(10) Ordering & Ranking
(11) Data Sufficiency
(12) Coding & Decoding
(14) Analytical Decision Making
For English Language: IBPS SO Syllabus
(1) Reading Comprehension
(2) Grammar (Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Sentence Improvement)
(3) Vocabulary (Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Word Assosiation Pair)
(4) Verbal Ability (Para Jumbles)
For General Awareness: IBPS SO Syllabus
(1) Financial Awareness
(2) Current Affairs
(3) Static G.K