IBPS RRB Pre-Training Admit Card 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS RRB Pre-Training (PET) Call Letter on 12th August 2020. Direct link to download IBPS Pre Exam Training Admit Card is given here.
IBPS RRB Pre-Training Admit Card 2020 to Release today: Check Detail Here
IBPS RRB Pre-Training Admit Card 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is to release the RRB Pre-Training Admit Card 2020 today i.e. 12th August 2020 on its official website and the Pre Exam Training will be conducted from 24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020. All those applicants who are going to appear in the IBPS RRB Pre Exam can download their call letter from the official website of IBPS once it is uploaded on its official website-ibps.in.
According to the notification released by IBPS, the IBPS RRB Pre Call Letter 2020 will be uploaded on the official website today. You can get all the details about the to admit card and its downloading process here.
In a bid to download the IBPS RRB PET Call Letter, applicants should note that they will have to provide their login credentials viz. Registration No and Password/DOB along with Captcha for verification in order to download the PET call letter.
It is noted that IBPS will conduct the Pre-Examination Training (PET) for limited number of applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the IBPS RRB Exam.
IBPS RRB Jobs 2020- Important Highlight
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Exam Name||IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Exam 2020|
|Name of Posts||Group A – Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group B – Office Assistants (Multipurpose).|
|Total Number of Vacancies||9,698|
IBPS RRB Exam 2020: Important Dates
All important dates related to IBPS RRB 2020 examination are given below:
|IBPS RRB Notification 2020||30th June, 2020|
|Online Application Starts||1st July 2020|
|Online Applications will end on||21st July 2020|
|Download of call letters for PET||12th August 2020|
|Pre-Exam Training Schedule||24th August to 29th August 2020|
|Call Letters – Preliminary Exam||August 2020|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|12.09.2020, 13.09.2020, 19.09.2020, 20.09.2020 and 26.09.2020|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Result||October 2020|
|IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||18th October 2020|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||18th October 2020|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||31st October 2020|
(For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant):
|to be announced|
What is IBPS RRB Pre-Exam Training?
This is a training conducted by IBPS to familiarize the candidates who shall be appearing in the exam with the computer systems, how a candidate has to operate the system during the test, what are the basic do’s and don’ts. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and minority communities are eligible for the pre-exam training.
How to download IBPS RRB PET Admit Card 2020?
- Go to the official website of IBPS .i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on the Link IBPS RRB PET call letter flashing on the home page.
- Click on the link given for downloading the call letter.
- Enter your details via Registration No / Roll No and DOB along with Captcha for verification
- You can Download IBPS RRB PET Admit Card
Candidates appearing for IBPS RRB PET Exam can get all their details from their call Letter including the information regarding Centre, venue address, date and time for the examination.
Pre-Exam Training Centres
The pre-exam training will be conducted in the following cities:
Required photo-identity proof
Applicanst need to carry any one of the following photo-identity proofs (original and photocopy) along with the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving
- Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university
- Aadhar/ E-Aaadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
Important points related to IBPS RRB Admit Card
- Wearing of a mask is compulsory.
- Aarogya Setu app should be installed on the mobile phones.
- Candidates can carry their own sanitiser (50 ml).
- Candidates can also wear gloves.
- Candidates should report atleast 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on the admit card.
- Carry a pen.
- Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture.
- Rough sheets will be at the desk of each candidate. No additional sheets will be provided during the exam.
- Candidate must drop the rough sheets in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving.
- The dropbox for the rough sheets will be different from that of admit card.
- Paste the recent coloured photograph on the allotted space in the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated or damaged.
- Mention name, roll number, registration number and signature on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The admit card will be available online only.
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not accepted as valid ID proof.
- Admit cards are issued to only those candidates who successfully complete the application process.
IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB Assistant 2020, Exam will be conducted in two phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS RRB 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for IBPS RRB 2020 PO & Clerk Prelims exam will be available by the last week of August 2020. Click on the link mentioned below to download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020.
IBPS RRB Online Application
The Online Application link for IBPS RRB 2020 Office Assistant and Officers Scale-I, II & III, has been activated on 1st July 2020. All candidates can apply online for this exam by clicking on the link mentioned below: