Here we prepared a memory-based question paper PDF for helping the aspirants who are going to appear in tomorrow’s exam. Download the Questions and Answers pdf in the article and look at what was the level of the exam today.
IBPS RRB PO Question Papers 2021 (Prelims) – Memory Based Question Papers- Download Free PDF Here
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020: Today was the first day of the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 and with the review of candidates who had appeared in today’s shifts, for them the level of exam was Easy to Moderate. Those who are going to appear tomorrow on 13th September must be looking for reliable material or Memory-based papers to ace their practice. We always been there for helping the aspirants with every possible aspect, whether its providing the best study material or the memory-based papers so that students can prepare themselves for the upcoming challenges of government exams. The candidates who are going to appear IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 on 13th September must have a look at these PDF. Register yourself and get the free Memory Based Questions PDF as per the reviews of the aspirants.
|IBPS RRB Exam Analysis – Prelims 2020 (PO)|
|12-Sep-20||IBPS RRB Shift 1 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 2 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 3 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 4 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 5 Analysis|
|13-Sep-20||IBPS RRB Shift 1 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 2 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 3 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 4 Analysis||IBPS RRB Shift 5 Analysis|
To avoid crowding at exam centers, IBPS is conducting the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 in 5 different shifts. Candidates who are going to appear in upcoming shifts must check IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Memory Based Question Papers PDF & IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam analysis 2020.
Improtant Information: IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Memory Based Question Papers PDF
|Name Of Exam||IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020|
|Name Of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Questions Available||Memory Based|
|Time Duration||45 Minutes|
|Overall Difficulty Level||Easy To Moderate|
Why Memory Based Q/A PDFs are important?
- These are important for the candidates who are appearing in tomorrow’s exam as there are high chances that questions might be similar to some extent in the next shift too as exam pattern is same
- You can get a clear idea about the level of examination
- With the memory based questions asked in today’s exam, the candidates who are going to appear in tomorrow’s exam can gain Confidence level for their preparation.
- As the reasoning syllabus for PO and Clerk exam are same, so candidates who will appear in the Clerical exam in October must also look at these free memory based questions.
- We have also provided detailed solutions to these questions, which could help you to revise with concepts and you can attempt the questions of same level easily if asked tomorrow.
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF Free
Exam Reporting Time for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020
|Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM to 8:15 AM||08:35 AM to 09:20 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM to 10:30 AM||10:50 AM to 11:35 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM to 12:45 PM||1:05 PM to 1:50 PM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM to 3:00 PM||3:20 PM to 4:05 PM|
|Shift 5||4:30 PM to 5:15 PM||5:35 PM to 6:20 PM|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
No. Of Good Attempts In IBPS RRB PO Exam 2020
Check the overall good attempts of the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam in each section. Check the table below:
|Numerical Ability||26-28 Questions|
|Reasoning Ability||25-30 Questions|
|Overall good attempts||60-65 Questions|
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 FAQs
Q. What was the level of the exam?
Ans. – The overall difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 was of easy-moderate level.
Q. What are the safe attempts for IBPS RRB Prelims 2020?
Ans. – Safe attempts for IBPS RRB Prelims 2020 is 60-65.
Q. Which section was easiest in IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020?
Ans. – Both the section was easy to moderate in all shifts. Both sections were doable.
Q. Will there be normalization in this exam?
Ans. – Yes, there will be normalization.