IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis & Review 1st Shift : 26th September 2020
Here we came out with RRB Clerk Pre exam analysis and Reviews, As The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting the RRB clerk Prelims 2020 exam today i.e. 26th September 2020 in 5 shifts. Now the 1st shift of IBPS RRB clerk Pre exam is over and Here we are come out with detailed exam analysis of the RRB clerk prelims to know the RRB officer assistant Prelims exam and easy level, number of good attempts and questions asked in the exam. The 1st Shift of September 26th is over now and many aspirants are eagerly waiting for IBPS RRB clerk Pre Exam Analysis and as shared by the candidates, the overall exam was of ‘Easy level. Questions asked in two sections – Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude were not of difficult level. Candidates were able to attempt around 63-68 questions overall.
- RRB clerk Pre sequence of Subjects – Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude
- RRB Clerk Pre Level of Exam– The level of the exam is Easy.
- RRB Clerk Pre Reasoning Ability Highlights – The topic Puzzles and seating arrangement is asked in the majority.
- RRB Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Highlights – The level of the section was easy.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 exam is an online mode exam scheduled to be conducted on 19th, 20th and 26th September 2020 in 5 different shifts on each day. Candidates those who are going to appear in IBPS RRB recruitment 2020 exam can check the IBPS RRB Clerk Pre exam analysis in the article below.
The shifts for the day are as follows:
- Shift-1: 7:30 AM
- Shift-2: 9:45 AM
- Shift-3: 12:00 PM
- Shift-4: 2:15 PM
- Shift-5: 4:30 PM
Overall Analysis & Good Attempts
Our team has covered the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis Shift-1 held on 26th September and the level of the examination held in this shift was easy. Students have attempted a good number of questions and here are the section-wise good attempt along with the IBPS RRB Clerk Review.
RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 26th September 1st shift Analysis 2020: Quantitative Aptitude (Easy)
Following types of DIs were asked in this shift:
- Bar Chart DI, (Country name given, total persons given bifurcated in male & female)
- Caselet (partnership based – 3 quest & mixture based- 2 quest)
milk water based (2 questions)
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Missing Number Series8,27,64, 125,?
|Arithmetic Word Problems||13||Easy|
RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 26th September 1st shift Analysis 2020: Reasoning (Easy)
- Box based puzzles with 7 Box
- Month & Dates (January/March/April- 10th and 19th)
- Comparison Puzzle (Heights)
- Certain No. Puzzles (16)
- Row (8 Person North facing)
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||23||Easy to Moderate|
|Alpha Numeric Series||5||Easy|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam will be conducted in a total of five shifts on three days i.e 19th, 20th and 26th September. Below we have shared Reporting time, gate closing time, and examination starting time. The exam will be of 45 minutes. Check IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam timing below.
|Number of Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwritten Sample||Starting of Examination|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 – 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 – 10:50 AM||10:50 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 – 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 – 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|Shift 5||4:30 Pm||5:15 PM||5:30 – 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
In the official notification, IBPS has mentioned a few safety guidelines for the candidates who are going to appear for the examination. Candidates required to follow these guidelines strictly. Check IBPS safety guidelines below.
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.