IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis 19th September 2020 For Shift 1
IBPS RRB Clerk Pre-Exam Analysis 2020 – IBPS has successfully conducted the first shift of IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 prelims exam. The overall level of today’s IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 exam was “Easy”.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 exam is an online mode exam scheduled to be conducted on 19th, 20th and 26th September 2020 in 5 different shifts on each day. Candidates those who are going to appear in IBPS RRB recruitment 2020 exam can check the IBPS RRB Clerk Pre exam analysis in the article below.
The shifts for the day are as follows:
- Shift-1: 7:30 AM
- Shift-2: 9:45 AM
- Shift-3: 12:00 PM
- Shift-4: 2:15 PM
- Shift-5: 4:30 PM
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 19th September 2020: Key Highlights
- The overall level of the exam was easy.
- The sequence of the exam was Reasoning > Quant.
- Reasoning section was easy and doable students attempt more than 30 in this section.
- Quant section was of easy to moderate level.
- Like IBPS RRB PO, Interface of the exam remains the same. Both the languages were displayed together.
- No major changes were observed in the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam.
Overall Analysis & Good Attempts
Our team has covered the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis Shift-1 held on 19 September and the level of the examination held in this shift was very easy. Students have attempted a good number of questions and here are the section-wise good attempt along with the IBPS RRB Clerk Review.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam’s Section-wise Analysis 2020
Reasoning Ability (Easy):
As per IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Review the level of the questions asked in the reasoning section was very easy and there were 5 sets of puzzles and seating arrangement as follows-
- Square Seating Arrangement- single variable
- Month Based Puzzle with 3 variables- 3 months, 2 days, 6 people
- Linear Seating Arrangement with 7 people all facing north
- Linear Seating Arrangement with uncertain number of people (3 questions)
- Comparison Puzzle (2 questions)
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||20||
Easy to Moderate
|Order and Ranking||2||Easy|
Numerical Ability (Easy):
The level of Numerical Ability section was also very easy like the reasoning section and students who had done good practice were able to attempt even 35 to 38 questions in this section with accuracy. There were 2 sets of Data Interpretation- Tabular and Line Graph in this shift with 5 questions in each set.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
Easy to Moderate
|Missing Number Series||5||Easy|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||15||
Arithmetic Word Problem Questions asked in Shift-1
Q 1) If the difference between the age of P and Q is 4 years and the ratio between the age of P after 2 years to the present age of Q is 5:4 then find age of Q after 2 years?
Q 2) If A and B spend 30% of their income together which is equal to 26400 and income of A is 20% more than B then find income of B?
Q 3) If the same sum was invested at the same rate of interest on simple interest for T and T+4 years then the ratio of their interest becomes 1:2 find T?
Q 4) 12 men can complete a work in 64 day then find how many women will be required to complete 2/3 of the work in 16 days?
Q 5) A train with speed of 72 kmph crosses a pole in 30 seconds then find the time taken by the same train to cross the pole with 54 kmph?
Q 6) If the upstream speed and downstream speed of a boat is 10 and 14 kmph respectively and boat traveled For T and 6 hrs respectively. if the difference between the distance traveled is 44 kms find T ?
Q 7) An article was mark up by 50% and allowed Rs 50 discount on it and still gains Rs. 50 profit then find the selling price of the article?
Q 8) A & B invest x and x+800 rs respectively for same period. Profit share of A is 3200 out of total profit of 6800. Then find x ?
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam will be conducted in a total of five shifts on three days i.e 19th, 20th and 26th September. Below we have shared Reporting time, gate closing time, and examination starting time. The exam will be of 45 minutes. Check IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam timing below.
|Number of Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwritten Sample||Starting of Examination|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 – 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 – 10:50 AM||10:50 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 – 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 – 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|Shift 5||4:30 Pm||5:15 PM||5:30 – 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
In the official notification, IBPS has mentioned a few safety guidelines for the candidates who are going to appear for the examination. Candidates required to follow these guidelines strictly. Check IBPS safety guidelines below.
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.