IBPS RRB 2020 new exam day guidelines issued due to COVID-19: Check IBPS RRB 2020 guidelines and IBPS to follow social distancing rules in PO & Clerk Exam and follow the IBPS RRB exam day instructions mentioned in this article on the exam day.
IBPS RRB 2020 new exam day guidelines issued due to COVID-19
Are you appearing for IBPS RRB PO/Officer Scale I 2020 exam? Is yes, do not forget to install Aarogya Setu app, or else you will not be permitted to take the exam. Check out the IBPS RRB exam day guidelines issued by the exam conducting body due to COVID-19.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had issued IBPS RRB new exam day guidelines due to the emergent situation arising out of COVID-19. The new exam day guidelines have been issued to control the spread of the virus. The institute will conduct the exam taking into consideration all the precautionary measures. According to the new guidelines, candidates will have to wear masks while appearing for the exam. Besides, all candidates must have Aarogya Setu app installed on their mobile phones. In case, candidates are not using smartphones, they are required to write a self-declaration as per the format given by IBPS.
IBPS RRB 2020 exam dates announced for prelims and mains exams. IBPS RRB prelims exam for Officers Scale I and Office Assistant will be conducted on September 12 and 13 2020. The single examination will be conducted on October 18, 2020. The mains exam for Officers Scale I will be conducted on October 18, while the exam for Office Assistant will be held on October 31, 2020.
IBPS RRB 2020 exam day guidelines
Compiled below are new IBPS RRB exam day guidelines 2020 released by IBPS.
- Social distancing will be maintained at IBPS RRB exam centres
- There will be separate reporting time for a certain set of candidates.
- Candidates must reach 15 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on IBPS RRB admit card.
- Candidates are required to report at the exam venue as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card or informed through SMS/mail.
- Entry to the exam venue will be provided based on the individual time slot only.
- The roll number and lab number will be not be displayed outside the exam venue. Rather will be intimated to candidates individually at the time of entry post the verification of admit card and ID.
- Candidates should not share any of their personal belonging with anyone.
- Candidates should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
- Candidates should stand in a row as per the instructions provided at the exam venue.
- Wearing of masks is compulsory.
- Candidates are allowed to wear gloves
- They can carry a transparent water bottle and hand sanitizer of 50ml.
- Candidates need to bring a pen
- It is mandatory to carry exam-related document such as admit card, original and photocopy of ID card
- Candidates accompanied by scribe should fill and sign scribe form with photograph affixed on it.
- The scribe should bring their own gloves, N95 mask, sanitizer and water bottle.
Aarogya Setu App
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
- The Aarogya Setu App must show the risk factor.
- The Security Guard will check the status at the entry then they will be given entry.
- In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, they will have to bring a signed and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry.
- Candidates with moderate or ‘High-Risk Status’ on the app will not be allowed.
- In case any of the responses in the declaration, if candidates have COVID-19 symptoms, they will not be allowed entry.
- After Aarogya Setu app is displayed at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit it at the designated location and can be collected while leaving the exam centre.
- The temperature of all candidates will be checked through Thermo guns at the entry.
- In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F), they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Registration of candidates will be done through photo capture.
- Photograph will be taken while the candidate is standing.
- A seat number will be given to candidates.
Rough Sheet, ID Proof Management and Call Letter
- Rough sheets will be kept at the desk.
- No additional sheets will be provided.
- Candidates need to drop the call letter, rough sheets and ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit while leaving the exam hall.
- The scribe form, call letter and ID proof copy are required to be dropped in the same manner.
- The drop boxes for rough sheets, call letter and ID proof copy will be separate.
On completion of a shift, candidates should move out in an orderly manner without crowding.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Shift Timings 2020:
Here check the exam shifts of the IBPS RRB PO prelims 2020 exam. Also, check the reporting time and exam time for all shifts.
||IBPS RRB PO Prelims shift timings 2020
|1st shift||2nd shift||3rd shift||4th shift||5th shift|
|Reporting time||7:30 AM||9:45 AM||12:00 PM||2:15 PM||4:30 PM|
|gate closure Time||8:15 AM||10:30 AM||12:45 PM||3:00 PM||5:15 PM|
|Handwriting sample||8:30 to 8:35 AM||10:45 to 10:50 AM||1:00 to 1:05 PM||3:15 to 3:20 PM||5:30 to 5:35 PM|
|exam start time||8:35 AM||10:50 AM||1:05 PM||3:20 PM||5:35 PM|
|exam end time||9:20 AM||11:35 AM||1:50 PM||4:05 PM||6:20 PM|
|exam end time (PWBD)||NA||NA||NA||NA||6:35 PM|