IBPS RRB 2018 – Relaxation Criteria in upper Age Limit
IBPS RRB 2018 exam notification for Officers Scale I,II & III is out. The exam is supposed to be held on 11th Aug, 12th Aug, 18th Aug, 19th Aug, 15th Aug, and 1st Sep for Office Assistant & Officer Scale I exam.
There are several criteria which an aspirant is supposed to fit in to be eligible for applying for the exam. To know the complete details about the eligibility criteria click on the link IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2018 Out.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit in IBPS RRB 2018 Examinations
The general age criteria for qualifying to sit in IBPS RRB 2018 examination is
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)– Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1978 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager)– Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1986 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)– Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1988 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1990 and later than 01.06.2000 (both dates inclusive)
However, relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to candidate coming under below-mentioned categories.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|4A||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(for the post of Office Assistants)
the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subjects to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|4B||Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs||(for the post of Officers) 5 years|
|5||Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||(only for the post of Office Assistants)
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
For more details about IBPS RRB 2018 examinations, please check below mentioned links-
- Previous Year Papers – Click here for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Year Papers.
2. Previous year Cut Off – Click here for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cut off 2017
3. Job Profile – Click Here for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile
4. Exam Pattern 2017 – Click Here for IBPS RRB Exam Pattern 2017
5. Preparation Tips – Click Here to read for Preparation tips for 2018 IBPS RRB