IBPS PO Result 2020: IBPS will declare the IBPS PO Reserve List result by late evening today. Check important details and get the direct link for IBPS PO CRP- VIII Result of Provisional Allotment under the Reserve List.
IBPS PO Reserve List 2021 Announced: Check Provisional Allotment List For CRP-VIII
IBPS PO Reserve List Result Provisional Allotment- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a link on its official website ibps.in regarding Provisional Allotment under Reserve List for CRP-VIII for Probationary Officers or Management Trainee recruitment. The candidates who have been eagerly waiting for the IBPS PO Reserve List Result can now check it from the link given below. The link on the official website states that the result will be updated, stay tuned to mockbank.com as we will provide you the result as soon as it is announced-
IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment’s Reserve List Result Link
IBPS will be declaring the list of provisional allotment for the IBPS PO 2018 recruitment which was also known as CRP-VIII and the result will be out by late evening today. The final link to check the result will be updated below-
IBPS PO Reserve List Provisional Allotment (Final link will be updated here by late evening)
Steps to check IBPS PO Reserve List Result
- Visit IBPS’s official website ibps.in
- Click on CRP PO/MT
- Then select ” Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees VIII”
- Click on the link to View Provisional Allotment under Reserve List for CRP PO/MT-VIII or you can also check the result from the direct link provided above.
IBPS PO Final Cut-Off 2018-19
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||12th and 19th October 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||30th November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date||2nd January 2020|
|IBPS PO 2019-20 Interview||1st Week of January 2020|
|IBPS PO Final Result 2019-20||Updated Soon|
IBPS PO Result: Important Highlights
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IPBS)|
|Name of the posts||Probationary Officers|
|No of Vacancies||4336 Posts|
|IBPS PO Final Result||CLICK HERE|
How to check IBPS PO Result:
|Step 1: First, Open the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IPBS) such as www.ibps.in
Step 2: Now, click on a link named as “IBPS Probationary Officers Result, 2019”.
Step 3: After that, Insert your Registration Number, Roll Number, DOB and Password in a login page.
Step 4: Then Press on “login” button and the IBPS PO Result will appear on your computer screen.
Step 5: Click on “Save” button and take a printout of IBPS PO Result for future use.
IBPS PO Result: Important Links
|IBPS PO Final Result||AVAILABLE NOW|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam||AVAILABLE NOW|
|IBPS PO Result for Prelims Exam||AVAILABLE NOW|
|IBPS PO Result Official Website||www.ibps.in|
What happens after you clear IBPS PO exam?
- In the , you will be required to score a minimum overall cut off in both Prelims and Mains exams and a minimum cutoff for each of the .
- Only the score of the Main examination and the score of the interview (combined) will be considered for Final Merit Listing in the .
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the interview process and the number of available in the Participating Organization.
- The issuance of appointment letter including the terms and conditions, verification formalities, joining date etc. is done by the participating organization and is considered final.
- Once you receive your offer of appointment, you can start working as a PO for a probationary period of two years and based on your performance you will be given a permanent position.
Important Dates for IBPS PO Recruitment
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 07-08-2019
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 28-08-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 28-08-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 12-09-2019
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination –Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination –Preliminary: 12 to 20-10-2019
- Result of Online exam –Preliminary: October/ November 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam –Main: November 2019
- Online Examination –Main: 30-11-2019
- Declaration of Result –Main: December 2019
- Download of Call letters for interview: January 2020
- Conduct of interview: January/ February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: May 2020
IBPS PO Interview Process
- If you have cleared IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 then will have to appear for Interview Process. The Result for the same will be declared after the GD-PI Round which will be conducted by IBPS.
- The Interview Process is conducted to test your basic knowledge on subjects.
- The Interview Process is a key step in selection of a candidate for the post of PO in banks recruiting through IBPS.
- A final merit list will be prepared after the Interview Process has been conducted declaring the final list of selected candidates through IBPS PO 2018 Exam.
How is IBPS PO final marks calculated?
The marks obtained in IBPS PO Mains exam and Interview are calculated for overall marks for final selection. The weight age for mains exam and Interview is 80:20 in ratio. It means 80% of marks obtained in mains exam is added to 20% marks obtained in Interview.
Personal Interview is an essential part of most Banking selection and to help you ace the interview we have summarized few points to help you crack the Personal Interview. Keep these tips and tricks handy to crack the Bank Interview with full confidence.
IBPS PO Final Cut-Off 2018
IBPS PO Cut-Off 2018-19: IBPS PO 2018-19 Mains Exam was conducted on 18th November 2018. The Interview for IBPS PO 2018-19 was held February 2019. IBPS has released IBPS PO 2018-19 Cut-Off Marks and result on 1st April 2019 on its official website i.e. ibps.in. IBPS PO 2018-19 Final Cut-Off Table and Reserve List Cut-Off Table are mentioned below. So, all candidates can check IBPS PO Final Cut-Off 2018-19 on this page & other updates will be updated here soon.
|Category||Maximum Scores||Minimum Scores|
IBPS PO Reserve List Cut-Off 2018
IBPS PO Cut Off – Prelims Exam 2017
Overall Cutoff Score
Section Wise Cutoff
|English||Gen – 5.00OBC – 2.75
|Reasoning||Gen – 10.00OBC – 6.75
|Quantitative Aptitude||Gen – 7.75OBC – 4.75
IBPS PO Cutoff For Prelims 2016
Overall IBPS PO Cutoff For Prelims 2016
|Categories||Overall Cutoff For Prelims|
|VIEW COMPLETE DETAIL HERE FOR IBPS PO CUT OFF>> CLICK HERE|
Details printed in IBPS PO Result:
|The scorecard for IBPS PO result comprises of the subsequent things –
IBPS PO Result: Participating Banks
IBPS PO Participating Banks details are given below check details. After successfully qualified in IBPS PO Exam CWE & Interview participants will be shortlisted for allotment process behalf of their gaining score in PO MT Recruitment process.
|Allahabad BankAndhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank Indian Bank
|Indian Overseas BankOriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
Other financial institution
IBPS PO Related Links: IBPS PO Result