Questions asked in RBI Grade B exam 2019the theme of the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage 2019?
Ans: “Engage the Past Through Sound and Images”
2. Which actor unveiled the ICC World Cup Cup trophies for the men’s and women’s tournament at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)?
Ans: Kareena Kapoor
3. Which is the first central government healthcare centre to have robotic surgery facility?
Ans: Safdarjung Hospital
4. Which institute has made the first-ever Indian Brain Atlas (IBA)?
Ans: International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad
5. Vikram Solar based in which city?
6. Who is the author of the book “The Unquiet River: A Biography of the Brahmaputra”?
Ans: Arupjyoti Saikia
7. Srei Equipment Finance Ltd partnered with which bank to provide loans to MSMEs Sector?
Ans: United Bank of India (UBI)
8. How many countries have signed the International Solar Alliance (ISA) framework?
9. Which organization presented the Mother Teresa Memorial Award 2019 for social justice?
Ans: Harmony Foundation
10. Which company signed Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NTPC Limited and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)?
Ans: Siemens Limited
11. Hyderabad has been announced as ‘Creative City’ by UNESCO for?
12. In which state the Asian Development Bank (ADB) will provide USD 451 mn loan to strengthen power connectivity of CKIC?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
13. India and ADB (Asian Development Bank) signed a 200-million dollar loan agreement for upgrading roads in which state?
14. Who has become the first state in the country to get the law on contract farming?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
15. As per the National Health Profile (NHP) 2019, what percentage of GDP of India is spent on public expenditure on health?
16. Which state government has launched ABADHA scheme?
17. Recipient of the 2018 Vyas Samman wrote ‘Jitane Log Utane Prem’ poem?
Ans: Liladhar Jagudi
18. Who has become the first Indian to win the Italian Golden Sand Art Award, 2019?
Ans: Sudarsan Pattnaik
19. Where is the headquarter of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank?
20. Who has been appointed as the 47th Chief Justice of India (CJI) of India?
Ans: Sharad Arvind Bobde
21. Baroda FASTag is based on which technology?
Ans: Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology
22. MD & CEO of Indian Overseas Bank Karnam Sekar was the former MD and CEO of which bank?
Ans: Dena Bank
23. Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) set up, owned and operated by non-bank entities are called _____
Ans: “White Label ATMs” (WLAs)
24. Which bank has launched a new Fixed Deposit (FD) scheme – FD Health?
Ans: ICICI Bank
25. sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card is based on which technology?
Ans: Host Card Emulation (HCE)
26. RBI approves the merger of 13 District Cooperative Banks with state cooperative banks of which state?
27. Global Alumni Endowment Fund has been launched by which institute?
Ans: IIT Delhi
28. The government announced to set up an alternative investment fund (AIF) worth Rs 25,000 crore for____.
Ans: Housing Sector
29. Bharosa Saving Accounts is launched by which Payments Bank?
Ans: Airtel Payments Bank
30. The Central Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI) prepared the Report of ____.
Ans: National Health Profile
31. The CIBIL Score containing how many digits?
Ans: Three (The CIBIL Score is a 3-digit number ranging from 300-900).
32. Which resolution scheme was launched to solve the NPA problem through a market-led approach?
Ans: Project Sashakt
33. Indian Railways’ which zone conducted ‘Operation Dhanush’against ticket touts involved in e-ticketing?
Ans: Central Railway zone
34. Who is the Chairman of the high-level panel to suggest possible structures and regulations for creating ‘social stock exchanges’ formed by SEBI?
Ans: Ishaat Husain
35. 2019 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP25) is scheduled to hold in which country?
Ans: Madrid, Spain
36. The CSO has estimated Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth to be 6.8% in 2018-19 as compared to ______ in 2017-18.
37. RBI issued guidelines on _____ authorization for BHARAT Bill Payment Operating Unit (BBPOU), Trade receivables discounting system (TReDS) and White Label ATMs.
Ans: On Tap
Note: We request you to share the exam review based on the points mentioned above in the comment section.