IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Out : IBPS CWE Clerk VII 2019 Notification – Apply Online at www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019 Out: 12,075 Clerk Post Available
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019: BPS will be releasing the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam shortly. The Exam dates have been released by IBPS in its recent Exam Calendar for the year 2019-20. IBPS has released the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam on 12th September. The Exam dates have been released by IBPS with its official notification for the year 2019-20. The total number vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2019 has been released along with its official notification. IBPS introduced 12,075 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Recruitment. The Online Registration for IBPS Clerk 2019 will start from 17th September 2019 and You able to apply till 9th October 2019.
According to IBPS Official Calendar 2018-19, IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims exam is scheduled on 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 15.12.2019 and mains exam is scheduled on 25.01.2020. IBPS Clerk 2019 is going to be an opportunity for those who have not been able to get through SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Important Highlights
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Vacancies||12,075|
|Name Of Posts||Clerk Posts|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||Released on 12th September 2019|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||07th, 08th, 14th & 15th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||9th October 2019|
Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection holds the IBPS clerical cadre in multiple Public Sector banks. IBPS started Common Written Examination (CWE) in the year 2019 to recruit officers and clerks in Public Sector Banks. It accepts online application through its official website for registration of the examination. It is held at various locations throughout India. The mode of examination is online. In 2019, IBPS CWE-VII Clerk Pre-Exam is going to hold Pre Examination on 07th, 08th, 14th & 15th December 2019. IBPS Clerk Main Examination will be held on 25th January 2020.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: IBPS Vacancy Details
IBPS CLERK VACANCIES 2019
This year IBPS has released a total of 12075 Vacancies under IBPS Clerk 2019 post. The total number of vacancies in the year 2018 was 7275. It is the time to start your preparation for the IBPS clerk. Remember your positive and timely actions combine with a positive attitude can result in success. Your hard work and dedication to the task in hand is the price of the success, no matter you win or lose. Start preparing for IBPS Clerk 2019 right away.
State Wise IBPS Clerk Vacancy Detail
|STATE NAME||Total No. of Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||14|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||4|
|DAMAN & DIU||2|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||63|
IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Recruitment – Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Events||Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 Released on||12th September 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Starts From||17th September 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Ends On||9th October 2019|
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||07th, 08th, 14th & 21st December 2019|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||19th January 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2019|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The students must satisfy certain eligibility norms prescribed by the IBPS. Only then the candidate is eligible to apply for the IBPS clerk 2019 exam. Even if you fail to fulfill any one of the prescribed norms you are not eligible to apply. The complete details will be there in the IBPS clerk 2019 notification pdf. The most important eligibility criteria are,
- Age limit: The IBPS clerk 2019 age limit is 20 years to 28 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed at least a degree in any discipline under the recognized university.
- Language proficiency: The candidates should know to read, write and speak the official language, where the posing is offered.
- Computer Literacy: Candidates should know to work in computer systems.
Age Relaxation Details:
Apart from the IBPS clerk 2019 age limit, there is age relaxation for candidates mentioned below. This is as per the IBPS clerk 2019 notification pdf.
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Physically challenged people||10 years|
|Widows, divorced women, women separated from husbands who did not remarry||9 years|
|Individuals domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980-31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled ex-servicemen||Total service period contributed to defense forces + 3 years(8 years for Disabled ex-servicemen from SC/ST caste) can have a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Persons who were affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
|Employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal diminished from service(Only for Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
More Recruitments to Apply
|OICL AO Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bihar Police Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|HPBOSE Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|OBC Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Nationality/ Citizenship
|A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Selection Process
The written examination will be conducted online in 2 phases: Prelims and Mains. (Note that Language Proficiency Test or LPT takes place after your result is announced.)
- Prelims & Mains: The first will be the Preliminary Examination & the second phase will be the Mains Exam. If you qualify the Prelims you will be eligible to write the Main Exam.
- Final Selection: Marks obtained in the Mains Exam will only be considered in the final selection.
- LPT or Language Proficiency Test: After your final selection, you will be allotted a bank. That bank will conduct your LPT or Language Proficiency Test by a process decided by the bank itself. Usually, banks test your language proficiency by asking you to write a passage or two in the concerned language.
- No interview round is there in the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2018.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Online Exam Pattern
A. Preliminary Examination for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- There are three sections in the prelims exam namely the English language, reasoning ability, and quantitative aptitude.
- The English language section has 30 questions with sectional timing of 20 minutes.
- A total of 35 questions are available in the reasoning ability section. Also, 20 minutes of sectional timing is given.
- The quantitative aptitude section has 35 questions with 20 minutes of sectional timing.
- The maximum marks for the prelims exam is 100.
- As there is sectional timing you cannot swap between the sections.
- If you mark a wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted as a penalty.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
||30/ 30||20 minutes|
|2. Numerical Ability||35/ 35||20 minutes|
|3. Reasoning Ability||35/ 35||20 minutes|
|Total||100/ 100||1 hour|
Please Note – IBPS has introduced sectional timings in Prelims Exam this year!
A. Main Examination for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- There are four sections in this exam that are general/financial awareness, the English language, reasoning ability & computer aptitude and quantitative aptitude.
- The general awareness section has 50 questions and 35 minutes of sectional timing. Also, the total marks for this section is 50.
- The English language section has 40 questions with sectional timing of 35 minutes. The maximum marks for this section is 40.
- A total of 50 questions are available in the quantitative aptitude section. Also, 45 minutes of sectional timing is given and total marks for this section is 50.
- The reasoning ability section has 50 questions with 45 minutes of sectional timing. Also, the total marks for this section is 60.
- You cannot swap between the sections. Also, 1/4th of the marks assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Totally the IBPS clerk mains exam is conducted for 200 marks.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1. General/ Financial Awareness||50/ 50||35 minutes|
|2. General English||40/ 40||35 minutes|
|3. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50/ 60||45 minutes|
|4. Quantitative Aptitude||50/ 50||45 minutes|
|Total||190/ 200||160 minutes|
The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in both Prelims as well as Mains. A wrong answer will lead to a penalty of 1/4th of the total mark assigned to that question. There will be no penalty for unanswered question.
Final Score Calculation for IBPS Clerk Exam:
The final score for the IBPS Clerk exam is calculated keeping the following points in mind:
• Marks obtained in the Prelims will not be considered for final selection.
• You must qualify Mains to be eligible in the final merit.
• The aggregate score out of 100 is used for the making of final merit list for each category. Candidates with top merit rank in each category are finally selected.
Click this link to check detailed – IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
For IBPS Clerk Recruitment Best Book Given below:
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex – Servicemen||Rs. 100/-|
For IBPS Clerk Recruitment Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates and Rs.600/- for all others through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: How to Apply
|Eligible and interested candidates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment can apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk online application process has begun. Click here to check the details and apply online.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) In IBPS Clerk Recruitment – Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17th Sept 2019 to 09th Oct 2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Important Links
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019||More Information|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Participating Banks
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|