IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification Out: Online Application For 2557 Vacancies
Latest Update (20th October 2020): The IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 has Reopened. So, candidates check now, the details are available on the below page.
|Re-open Notice||Click Here|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020:
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 is released by the officials of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates, who are willing about this 2557 IBPS Clerk Vacancy, those ones apply to these posts in the time period of 23rd to 06th November 2020. For more information about the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020, eligibility details refer to the Official IBPS Clerk Notification or www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Application Acceptance shall be in Online. For that candidates must ready all the details which mention of the IBPS Clerk Notification 2020. And after the registration, candidates do appear for the IBPS PO Prelims Exam on 05th, 12th, 13th December 2020, and IBPS PO Mains Exam on 24th January 2021.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 – Important Information
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Type Of The Exam||Common Recruitment Process Clerk CWE X For the Vacancies of 2021-22|
|Number Of Posts||2557 Posts|
|Job Location||Nationalized Banks Across India|
|Application Start Date||02nd September 2020|
|Application End Date||23rd September 2020|
|Reopened Starting Date||23rd October 2020|
|Reopen the Last Date||06th November 2020|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification Pdf
IBPS has released the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam on the 1st day of September 2020 to recruit 2557 vacancies of clerical posts in 11 public sector banks. The Exam dates have also been released by IBPS with its official notification for the year 2020-21. IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Process has begun with the release of the official notification of CRP CLERKS-X. IBPS Clerk 2020 is going to be an opportunity for those who have not been able to get through SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online
The online application process for IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment starts on 2nd September 2020 and will end on 23rd September 2020. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can fill their applications through the IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online link given below:
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020: Vacancy Detail
The total number of vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam has been released along with its official notification. This year, IBPS introduced 2557 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Recruitment. Last Year, it was 12,075 vacancies.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020-21: 1557
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: State-wise
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||0|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||4|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 – Important Date
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020||September 1, 2020|
|Online Applicaion Starts From||September 2, 2020|
|Online Applicaion Ends On||September 23, 2020|
|call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 17, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||November 23 to 28, 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 31, 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 12, 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||January 24, 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021|
BPS Clerk 2020 Application Fees
The following is the IBPS Clerk Application Fees 2020 as mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Notification pdf, candidates must submit their application fees before the online application window ends. Without paying the fees the final submit of online application for IBPS Clerk 2020 will not be considered. The IBPS Clerk Application Fees 2020 also varies according to the category as mentioned below-
|For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates||Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)|
|For all others||Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)|
How to Apply IBPS Clerk Notification 2020
Eligible and interested candidates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment can apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk online application process has begun. Click here to check the details and apply online.
Below are the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020.
- Click the given link to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Register using personal credentials, Phone number and email ID
- Fill in the personal details and contact details to complete registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Login with registration ID and Password and Verify using Captcha
- Click the Login Button and fill the details and complete the application form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS has mentioned the IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria in the official notification pdf. A candidate has to meet the age, education qualifcation, nationality, Computer Literacy and proficiency in local language criteria in order to be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Age Criteria
The age criteria for IBPS Clerk 2020 is as on 1st September 2020.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
There is also age relaxation as per the category.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Education Qualification Criteria
IBPS Clerk 2020 Education Qualification Criteria is Graduation degree as on 23 September 2020. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government will qualify a candidate to apply for the exam.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Participating Banks
The following is the list of banks participating in IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment. The clerical level recruitment takes place for each state and thus candidates selected will have to work in that particular state. You can check the notification for complete details.
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Selection Process
The written examination will be conducted online in 2 phases: Prelims and Mains. (Note that Language Proficiency Test or LPT takes place after your result is announced.)
- Prelims & Mains: The first will be the Preliminary Examination & the second phase will be the Mains Exam. If you qualify the Prelims you will be eligible to write the Main Exam.
- Final Selection: Marks obtained in the Mains Exam will only be considered in the final selection.
- LPT or Language Proficiency Test: After your final selection, you will be allotted a bank. That bank will conduct your LPT or Language Proficiency Test by a process decided by the bank itself. Usually, banks test your language proficiency by asking you to write a passage or two in the concerned language.
- No interview round is there in the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2018.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020: Online Exam Pattern
A. Preliminary Examination for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- There are three sections in the prelims exam namely the English language, reasoning ability, and quantitative aptitude.
- The English language section has 30 questions with sectional timing of 20 minutes.
- A total of 35 questions are available in the reasoning ability section. Also, 20 minutes of sectional timing is given.
- The quantitative aptitude section has 35 questions with 20 minutes of sectional timing.
- The maximum marks for the prelims exam is 100.
- As there is sectional timing you cannot swap between the sections.
- If you mark a wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted as a penalty.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
||30/ 30||20 minutes|
|2. Numerical Ability||35/ 35||20 minutes|
|3. Reasoning Ability||35/ 35||20 minutes|
|Total||100/ 100||1 hour|
Please Note – IBPS has introduced sectional timings in Prelims Exam this year!
A. Main Examination for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- There are four sections in this exam that are general/financial awareness, the English language, reasoning ability & computer aptitude and quantitative aptitude.
- The general awareness section has 50 questions and 35 minutes of sectional timing. Also, the total marks for this section is 50.
- The English language section has 40 questions with sectional timing of 35 minutes. The maximum marks for this section is 40.
- A total of 50 questions are available in the quantitative aptitude section. Also, 45 minutes of sectional timing is given and total marks for this section is 50.
- The reasoning ability section has 50 questions with 45 minutes of sectional timing. Also, the total marks for this section is 60.
- You cannot swap between the sections. Also, 1/4th of the marks assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Totally the IBPS clerk mains exam is conducted for 200 marks.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1. General/ Financial Awareness||50/ 50||35 minutes|
|2. General English||40/ 40||35 minutes|
|3. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50/ 60||45 minutes|
|4. Quantitative Aptitude||50/ 50||45 minutes|
|Total||190/ 200||160 minutes|
The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in both Prelims as well as Mains. A wrong answer will lead to a penalty of 1/4th of the total mark assigned to that question. There will be no penalty for unanswered question.
Final Score Calculation for IBPS Clerk Exam:
The final score for the IBPS Clerk exam is calculated keeping the following points in mind:
• Marks obtained in the Prelims will not be considered for final selection.
• You must qualify Mains to be eligible in the final merit.
• The aggregate score out of 100 is used for the making of final merit list for each category. Candidates with top merit rank in each category are finally selected.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
For IBPS Clerk Recruitment Best Book Given below:
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
IBPS Clerk Salary
The minimum Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765 while the maximum is Rs 31540. Details of Salary, Growth, and Promotion are described. Check the given link.
IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training
IBPS arranges a pre-examination training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates at certain centers. The provision of availing the training is there for all the candidates. This may be done by indicating the same against the relevant column while applying online. Below is the list of centers for Pre-exam training:
North Zone Centers: Agra | Allahabad | Amritsar | Bareilly | Chandigarh | Dehradun | Gorakhpur | Jammu | Kanpur | Karnal | Lucknow | Ludhiana | New Delhi | Patiala | Rohtak | Shimla | Varanasi
South Zone Centers: Bengaluru | Chennai | Coimbatore | Gulbarga | Hyderabad | Kavaratti | Kochi | Madurai | Mangalore | Mysore | Port Blair | Puducherry | Thiruchirapalli | Thiruvananthapuram | Vijaywada | Vishakhapatnam
East Zone Centers: Agartala | Balasore | Behrampur (Ganjam) | Bhubaneshwar | Dhanbad | Guwahati | Hubli | Kolkata | Muzaffarpur | Patna | Ranchi | Sambalpur | Shillong | Siliguri | Tirupati
West Zone Centers: Ahmedabad | Aurangabad | Bhopal | Indore | Jabalpur | Jaipur | Jodhpur | Mumbai | Nagpur | Panaji (Goa) | Pune | Raipur | Rajkot | Vadodara
Candidates who select pre-examination training should download their call letter for training by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.