In this article you will get IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation tips for all the section s, that will help you Crack the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
- As we know, only a few days are left for the IBPS Clerk mains Exam, that means you have to gear up for it.
- Now that you have already cleared the IBPS clerk prelims Exam, and as only a few days are left for the Mains Exam, you have to gear up yourself for the Mains Exam. The competition in this IBPS Clerk Mains 2016 is going to be very high.
- You need to be the best of the lot, if you wabt to crack the IBPS Clerk mains 2016.
- If you are confused about What to study for IBPS Clerk mains 2016, and have not started your Mains preparation yet, you are at the right place. To help you prepare the best we are starting a series of articles on IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation.
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus.
- First things first, to crack this Clerk mains Exam, you need to go through the syllabus for IBPS Clerk Mains and then come back and read this post.
Pattern of IBPS Clerk Mains
Before we discuss the preparation strategy, let us go through the IBPS Clerk 2016 mains Pattern.
|Sr No.||Section||Marks||Sectional Timing|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||30 Min.|
|4||General/ Banking Awareness||40||25 Min.|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20 Min.|
IBPS Clerk Mains Important Points
- The overall level of complexity of IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains will be higher than prelims
- The total number of questions in IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains will be more than prelims.
- Apart from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English, two other sections Computer Knowledge and Banking Awareness will also be there in the mains Exam of IBPS Clerk.
- Also the total duration to attempt the IBPS Clerk 2016 mains Exam will also be more than the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016.
IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation (Section Wise)
We have incorporated the following tips with inputs from previous year IBPS Clerk Toppers.
Bonus Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk Mains
- You have only a few days left for IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains Exam.
- The best strategy for the mains Exam of IBPS Clerk will be to utilize these few days with 100% efficiency.
- This means to study at least 8-10 hours a day.
- You must keep in your mind that Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language sections of IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains require daily practice. So you should divide approx 6 hours equally between them. It means nearly 2 hours each for these 3 sections..
- Now you are left with Banking awareness and Computer Knowledge Sections. They were not asked in the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam. So you should give more attention to these two sections now.
- Practice as much as you can. Try to solve at least one mock test per day.
- You have not enrolled for any Mock Test so far, we recommend you to enroll for one asap.
- Click here to enroll for Our IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series (designed by previous year IBPS Clerk toppers)
- Make it a habit to solve 30-40 questions from each section everyday.
- When you solve these IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains Mock Tests, initially for first 4-5 test, do not worry about time limit. Instead focus on getting the concepts right.
- The initial idea is to improve your conceptual knowledge and thereby increasing your accuracy.
- Now, once your concepts are crystal clear and you reach the accuracy of around 90%+, shift your gears.
- For the next set of Mock tests, try to solve the questions using the shortest way possible.
Recommended Books for IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains Exam
We have incorporated a thorough list of books with inputs from previous year IBPS Clerk Toppers.
IBPS Clerk Mains Cutoff:
Knowing the IBPS ClerK 2016 Mains cut off is equally important as the preparation. This expected cut off will help you in deciding the number of questions you need to attempt for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
Most Important Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016:
So, now its time to give a final touch to your IBPS Clerk 2016 mains Exam Preparation. And whar’s better than getting the most important Questions for IBPS Clerk mains Exam. There is a high chance that these question may directly be asked in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2016.
So friends this is it for IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains Preparation tips. If you have any queries or questions regarding the IBPS Clerk 2016 mains Exam preparation, feel free to ask our experts in the comments sections below.
If any of your friends is also preparing for the IBPS Clerk 2016 Mains Exam, do share these tips with them by clicking on the share buttons provided in the start of this article.