IB Recruitment 318 Vacancies Available – Apply Now at mha.gov.in. View complete detail like IB Posts and Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, IB Selection process, IB Payscale, IB Exam Syllabus, Pattern and more.
IB Recruitment 318 Vacancies Available – Apply Now at mha.gov
IB Recruitment 2019: lntelligence Bureau (IB) has issued employment notification to filling up 318 Supervisor Instructor vacancies. Ministry of Home Affairs invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Deputy Director, Intelligence Officer, Personal Assistant, Nurse, Care Taker, Accountant and Other posts. Here you will get the complete information about IB Recruitment online application form 2019. You will get here complete detail about IB Supervisor Instructor application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding IB Recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at mha.gov.in. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address Within 60 days from the issue of this circular.
Details Information for IB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||lntelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Director, Intelligence Officer, Personal Assistant, Nurse, Care Taker, Accountant and Other|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Issue date (Employment news)||Feb 23 – 1 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days from the issue of this circular|
lntelligence Bureau Vacancy Detail
Total No. of Posts: 318 posts
Job Location: Anywhere in India
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Accounts Officer||02|
|Senior Research Officer||02|
|Security Officer (Technical)||06|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||01|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||07|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||54|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12|
|Assistant Security Officer(General)||10|
|Female Staff Nurse||01|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech||167|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11|
|Printing Press Operator||01|
IB Eligibility Criteria: lntelligence Bureau Jobs
IB Age Limit: lntelligence Bureau Recruitment
- Candidates age limit should be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
IB Educational Qualification: IB Recruitment
- Deputy Director/Tech – Bachelor Degree in Engineering [B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc(Engg)] awarded by a recognized University.
- Senior Accounts Officer – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Senior Research Officer– Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management or Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Security Officer (Technical) – Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive – bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent; and 2 years’ experience in security or intelligence work.
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering or BSc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Assistant Security Officer(General) – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech – Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics with two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician, Electronics, Electronics and Communication.
IB Selection process: IB Recruitment
Candidates who were applying for these IB Jobs released under IB Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the following process.
IB Recruitment How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website mha.gov.in Within 60 days from the issue of this circular. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website mha.gov.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21
IB Recruitment: Important links
|Official Notification||VIEW HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Update News||CLICK HERE|