Click here to know everything about HSSC Recruitment 1074 Vacancies Taxation Inspector Posts
Summary: HSSC Posts and Vacancies.HSSC Eligibility Criteria.HSSC Educational Qualification.HSSC Age Limit.HSSC Selection Procedure.HSSC Pay Scale.HSSC How to Apply. HSSC Important Dates.
In this article
HSSC Recruitment 1074 Vacancies Taxation Inspector Posts
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement about HSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1074 Taxation Inspector and other posts on its official website at www.hssc.gov.in. The Haryana SSC is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up 1074 empty posts of Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Welfare Organizer, Dispenser (Ayurvedic) and Junior Coach (various) posts in 2016.
HSSC Posts and Vacancies:
Details of Vacancies:
- Excise Inspector- 20 posts
- Taxation Inspector – 118 Posts
Rajya Sainik Board:
- Welfare Organizer- 51 posts
- Clerks- 26 posts
- Driver – 8 posts
Town and Country Planning Department:
- Tracer- 6 posts
- Assistant Draftsman- 6 posts
- Junior Draftsman- 10 posts
- Field Invigilator- 8 posts
- Junior Engineer- 39 posts
Welfare of SC and BC Department:
- Statistical Assistant- 16 posts
Employment Department, Haryana
- Statistical Assistant- 16 posts
- Dispenser- 138 posts
- Dispenser (Unani)- 1 post
- Dispenser (Homoeopathic)- 4 posts
Sports and Youth Affairs Department:
- Junior Coach Athletics- 16 posts
- Junior Coach Badminton – 11 posts
- Junior Coach Boxing – 46 posts
- Junior Coach Cricket – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Fencing – 15 posts
- Junior Coach Football – 43 posts
- Junior Coach Gymnastic – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Juddo- 25 posts
- Junior Coach Kayaking and Canoeing – 4 posts
- Junior Coach Table Tennis- 14 posts
- Junior Coach Taekwondo- 19 posts
- Junior Coach Weight Lifting- 14 posts
- Junior Coach Kabaddi- 47 posts
- Junior Coach Kho-Kho – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Tennis – 13 posts
- Junior Coach Basketball -28 posts
- Junior Coach Cycling- 12 posts
- Junior Coach Hand Ball – 20 posts
- Junior Coach Hockey- 29 posts
- Junior Coach Swimming- 2 posts
- Junior Coach Volley Ball- 32 posts
- Junior Coach Wrestling- 18 posts
- Junior Coach Wushu- 17 posts
- Junior Coach Rowing- 3 posts
- Junior Coach Archery- 18 posts
Commandant General Home Guards and Director Civil Defense :
- Company Commander- 8 posts
- Platoon Commander- 13 posts
- Havaldar Instructor – 21 posts
- Wireless mechanic- 1 post
- Wireless operator- 9 posts
- Pipe Band Man- 5 posts
- Armourer- 1 post
- Buglar – 2 posts
- Store man- 5 posts
Total Posts: 1074
HSSC Eligibility Criteria:
HSSC Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have intermediate or Graduation equivalent degree from recognized schools board or colleges.
HSSC Age Limit :
The Age of the applicant must be in the following criteria__
- Welfare Organizer – 20 years to 52 years
- Clerk, Driver – 25 years to 50 years
- Dispenser (All) – 20 years to 42 years
- All Other Posts – 17 years to 42 years
For more information, refer Official Notification.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Category applicants as per Haryana Government Rules.
- SC/ST candidates should get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC non creamy layer gets 3 year of age relaxation.
HSSC Selection Procedure:
- The candidate will be selected through Written Test, Trade/Skill Test, Scrutiny of Documents and Personal Interview.
HSSC Pay Scale:
- For Lower Category Posts: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/1900/2000
- All Other Posts – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4000/3600
HSSC How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Find and Select the tab Click Here for the Recruitment of Advt. No.11/2015.
- Find out the Official Notification/Advertisement and download it as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification very carefully before applying online.
- Go to the official portal at www.adv5.hryssc.in.
- Read the Important Instructions to know How to Apply Online.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Number (User ID/Password, if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
HSSC Important Dates:
- Online Registration of Application Commence on: 18 January 2016
- Online Registration of Application Closes on: 17 February 2016
- Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 22 February 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit HSSC official website