HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Haryana 3864 Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy, Haryana SSC PGT Teacher Job Notification Online Application Form, Qualification, Selection Process Details at hssc.gov.in
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released for 3864 posts of Post Graduate Teachers. The vacancies of post graduate teachers jobs are released to recruit the candidates in Department Of Secondary Education, Haryana. Now the online application forms are available online from 7th August 2019 for Haryana SSC PGT Teacher Jobs. Candidates can apply for the job online till 5th September 2019. Here we have shared the detailed information about the Haryana Staff Selection PG Teacher Post such as qualification, eligibility, selection process and others. Read the complete article to get the details.
HSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||PGT Teacher Post|
|Number of Posts||3864 Posts|
|Online Application Process Date||7th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th September 2019|
Haryana SSC PGT Subject Wise Post Details 2019
|Name of the Post||Total No of Posts|
|PGT Teacher (Biology)||127|
|PGT Teacher (Chemistry)||131|
|PGT Teacher (Commerce)||304|
|PGT Teacher (Computer Science)||1373|
|PGT Teacher (English)||530|
|PGT Teacher (Fine Arts)||35|
|PGT Teacher (Hindi)||194|
|PGT Teacher (History)||329|
|PGT Teacher (Maths)||522|
|PGT Teacher (Music)||35|
|PGT Teacher (Physical Education)||241|
|PGT Teacher (Urdu)||06|
|PGT (Computer Science)||37|
HSSC PGT Education Qualification 2019
- Candidate must have done Post Graduation Degree (M.Sc. / M.A. / M.Com) in concerned / relevant subjects with at least 50% marks.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from a recognized university.
- Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matric or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) / School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
- Must check the official notification for post wise qualification details. The download link is available on this page for the HSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy Official Notification.
Haryana SSC PGT Teacher Job 2019 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
HSSC PGT Recruktment: Teacher Selection Process 2019
Candidates will get selected on the basis of written test.
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:
- 75% Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% Weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
- if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department lBoardl Corporation/Company/ Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
- General (Male / Female) Category- 500/- Rupees
- General (Female Haryana Resident)- 125/- Rupees
- Male/Female SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State- 125/- Rupees
- PwD (Person with Disability)/ Ex Serviceman of Haryana: Exempted from Fee
HSSC PGT Teacher: Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get Rs. 47600-151100/- (Matrix Level-8) salary. We also recommend all to check the official website and notification.
How to Apply Online for HSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019
Candidates need to log on to the official website of Haryana SSC to fill the online form for PGT Teacher Vacancy. Candidates can also use the following instructions to apply online for PGT Teacher post-
- Go to the official website of HSSC Haryana: hssc.gov.in
- Find the link of HSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Click on the link and download the notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can fill the online form.
- After that upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Then pay the application fee by online mode.
- In the end click on the submit button.
- Also take a print out of your application form for further uses.
Important Link: HSSC PGT Recruitment
|Apply Online||Available on 02-09-2019|
|Dates Changed Notice||Click Here|
|Revised Notification||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|