HP TET Recruitment 2019: This is to inform all the candidates that Himachal Pradesh HP Board of School Education has been dispatched a notification regarding Pursuing Elementry Teacher Training Courses to appoint for Approx 15000 Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher posts. Job Seekers who desire to make their occupation in the education segment must apply for HP Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. Candidates are advised to read full notification for checking all the eligibility conditions. Applicants are required to fill HP TET Recruitment 2019 Application Form on or before the last date that is 27th May 2019. You can find the application from 07th May 2019 at the official website http://hpbose.org/. Eager and skilled candidates may acquire complete details of Himachal Pradesh TET 2019 Primary Teacher Test such as compulsory education details, applying process, application fee, exam date etc from below.
HPTET 2019: Primary education is the base and the students with great foundation can build a strong career later on in their life. Therefore, HP TET (Primary) is a perfect way to sift through millions of applicants and selecting the right candidate for the job. he HP TET (Primary) will be held as per the guidelines that have been mentioned by the Department of School Education, Government of West Bengal authorities
HP TET Recruitment 2019: Important Highlight
||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
|Name of Exam
||Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
|Manner of Apply
|Last date to Apply
||27th May 2019
|HP TET Recruitment Official Notification
HP TET Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
HP TET Recruitment: Educational Qualification
||B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.El.Ed
||TGT (Non Medical)
||B.Sc (NM), B.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Sc (NM).Ed
||B.Sc (Medical), B.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Sc (Medical).Ed
||Shastri from an institution/ University recognised by HP Govt.
||D.El.Ed, B.A, B.Ed, M.A
||Junior Basic Training
||10+2, Sr Secondary, D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed
||Punjab Language Teacher
||B.A (Punjabi), D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.A (Punjabi)
||Urdu Language Teacher
||B.A (Urdu), D.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.A (Urdu)
HP TET Recruitment: Age Limit:
|There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET. The age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.
HP TET Recruitment: Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply Online: 07-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-05-2019 till 11:59 P.M.
- Dates for online corrections: 28 to 29-05-2019 till 11:59 PM
- Date for Downloading Admit Card: 04 Days before the Exam
- Date for Exam for Sl No 4 & 6: 16-06-2019
- Date for Exam for Sl No 2 & 5: 17-06-2019
- Date for Exam for Sl No 1 & 3: 23-06-2019
- Date for Exam for Sl No 7 & 8: 30-06-2019
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION:
HP TET Recruitment: Official Notification
Key highlights of HP TET 2019 Notification:
- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) is conducting HP TET 2019.
- Exam will be held on four dates, in two sessions on each day.
- Schedule of HP TET June 2019 exams is announced through the notification (see table above for it).
- Duration of each TET is 2.5 hours.
- There will be 150 questions in Teacher Eligibility Test question papers.
- The exam will be held in Himachal Pradesh at 71 District / Sub-Division headquarters.
- Language of questions papers shall be bilingual (Hindi and English). Whereas Shastri papers shall be partly in Sanskrit, and partly in Hindi. And also Punjabi, Urdu LT paper will be in Punjabi / Urdu / English only.
HP TET Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh TET Online Registration
|This is very important news that should be delivered to candidates that School organization is going to conduct the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Exam for those job searchers who want to make their career in different state schools. So we advise that you must fill the HP TET Recruitment 2019 after checking the eligibility conditions.
Procedure to apply for HP Teacher Test 2019
- First of All, Candidates need to log on official website which is hpbose.org
- Then Applicants need to download Info Brochure.
- Contenders must read entire eligibility conditions carefully before applying.
- Candidates must be certain with their eligibility & qualification for HP TET Recruitment 2019.
- Now press the link Go for Online Application.
- Then Contenders will acquire a new with two dispersed links as Apply Existing and Apply Afresh
- Now fresh candidates should select the link ‘Apply Afresh’.
- Additional contenders must fill the online application form in all deference and upload photo and signature.
- After conclusion application form applicants should take a printout of it for future use.
HP TET Recruitment: Application Fee
- For General & their Sub categories (except PHH): Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/ PH candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Payment Gateway by Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card
HP TET Recruitment: Important Links
WB TET Recruitment: Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates will be basis on their performance in WB State Level Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
Details to be filled in application form
- Subject for TET
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Contact / mobile number
- Email ID
- Sub category
- Appearing status
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District / revenue sub division
- Exam centre district preference
Photograph and signature specifications for application form of HP TET 2019
Candidates must upload photograph and signature that are as per following specifications only. Otherwise, either images will not get uploaded, or form will be rejected.
||Less than 20 kb
||Less than 15 kb
||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
||3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)
HP TET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test will be an offline exam.
- Thus, candidates will have to mark answers in OMR sheet, with black or blue ball point pen.
- Since answers have to be marked using pen, they cannot change answers once marked.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions with single correct answer.
- Candidates have to attempt 150 questions in 150 minutes.
- Each question is of 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- Question papers will be bilingual that is in English as well as Hindi.
- Question papers for Shastri will be partly in Snaskrit and partly in Hindi. Punjabi / Urdu LT papers will be in Punjabi / Urdu / English only.
HP TGT TET Exam Pattern
|I and II are common for TGT Arts, TGT NM, TGT Medical
||1 to 30
||Child psychology and development, pedagogy, teaching learning process
||31 to 60
||General awareness including HP, current affairs, environmental studies
|III and IV for TGT Arts
||61 to 90
||English literature and grammar
||91 to 150
|III and IV for TGT NM
||61 to 90
||91 to 150
||Physics and Chemistry
|III and IV for TGT Medical
||61 to 120
||Botany and Zoology
||121 to 150
HPBOSE is conducting HP TET 2019 at sub-divisional headquarters and some identified places near them. List of places where HP TET 2019 will be organized has been mentioned in the notification. Candidates can check exam centres list from following table.
|Kalpa at Reckong Peo
|Nichar at Bhawanagar