Summary: HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 31 vacancies – Junior Clerk Posts.HP State Co-operative Bank Posts and Vacancies.HP State Co-operative Bank Eligibility Criteria.HP State Co-operative Bank Experience.HP State Co-operative Bank Pay scale.HP State Co-operative Bank Experience.HP State Co-operative Bank Selection Process.HP State Co-operative Bank Application Fee.HP State Co-operative Bank How to Apply.
In this article
- HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 31 vacancies – Junior Clerk Posts. hpscb.com
- HP State Co-operative Bank Posts and Vacancies:
- HP State Co-operative Bank Important Date:
- HP State Co-operative Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- HP State Co-operative Bank Experience:
- HP State Co-operative Bank Pay scale:
- HP State Co-operative Bank Contract period:
- HP State Co-operative Bank Selection Process:
- HP State Co-operative Bank Application Fee:
- HP State Co-operative Bank How to Apply:
HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 31 vacancies – Junior Clerk Posts. hpscb.com
Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (HPSCB) has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk vacancies on contractual basis under 15% quota reserved for the trained Secretaries of Primary Agricultural Credit Societies and employees of other Cooperative Societies in the Bank. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 31-03-2016 by 05:00 p.m.
HP State Co-operative Bank Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 31
Name of the Posts: Junior Clerk
A. For Trained Secretaries of PACS: 25 Posts
1. General: 11 Posts
2. SC: 02 Posts
3. ST: 01 Post
4. OBC: 02 Posts
5. General Ex – Servicemen: 02 Posts
6. General IRDP: 02 Posts
7. General PH: 01 Post
8. SC Ex Servicemen: 01 Post
9. SC IRDP: 01 Post
10. OBC Ex Servicemen: 01 Post
11. OBC IRDP: 01 Post
B. For Employees of Other Co op Societies: 06 Posts
1. General: 04 Posts
2. SC: 01 Post
3. OBC: 01 Post
HP State Co-operative Bank Important Date:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-03-2016.
HP State Co-operative Bank Eligibility Criteria:
HP State Co-operative Bank Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 45 years (born between 01-01-1998 and 02-01-1971) as on 01-01-2016.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
HP State Co-operative Bank Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Matric with 45% marks or 10+2 with 40% marks or Graduation or above of a recognized University.
HP State Co-operative Bank Experience:
Minimum five years experience as secretary of primary agriculture credit society or employees of other cooperative societies.
HP State Co-operative Bank Pay scale:
Rs 10300-34800 plus grade pay 3200 per month.
HP State Co-operative Bank Contract period:
Selected candidates will be on contract for a period of five years.
HP State Co-operative Bank Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
The written test shall be of multiple choice objective types for 200 marks. The set fo questions paper should be consisting of 4 parts carrying 50 marks.
(i) General knowledge.
(ii) General English & Hindi.
(iii) Knowledge of cooperatives.
(iv) Quantitative aptitude.
HP State Co-operative Bank Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 600 for Gen/ OBC/ Ex Servicemen/ WFF/ PH & RS.
- 500 for ST/ SC/ IRDP/ Antodya by demand draft drawn in favor of HP State Cooperative Bank payable at Shimla.
HP State Co-operative Bank How to Apply:
1 ) An individual will need to submit an application Offline at HP State Cooperative Bank’s page http://hpscb.com/.
2 ) See the HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Notification cautiously.
3 ) Download application format from the official website.
4 ) Fill the online application form in prescribed format and attach a photograph.
5 ) Send filled form to the address given below.
The applicant must read the instruction of the advertisement clearly prior to filling the application form.
To the General Manager,
HP state cooperative bank ltd,
Head office, the mall,
Click here to see Official Notification
Click here for Official Website