HP Police Constable Admit Card 2019 Released at hppolice.gov.in, Download Himachal Pradesh Constable Call Letter/ Hall Ticket Here
HP Police Constable Admit Card 2019: The Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has released the HP Police Call Letter on the official website. The officials have released the HP Constable exam date which is scheduled on 22nd December 2020 and the Hall Ticket for the same is now available. All the applicants who have successfully applied for the post can download their HP Police Constable Admit Card on the official website. Besides that, we have also provided the HP Police Constable Call Letter download link here in this article.
The HP Police Constable exam is to be conducted for the recruitment of constables (C & TS) posts and the HP Police Constable Call Letter will be released for the same. It is compulsory to carry the hardcopy of the admit card with a valid photo ID proof. The officials will not be personally sending the admit card to any candidate by any means. Candidates will have to visit the official website and enter their login details for HP Police Constable Admit Card download. Go through the article to know all about HP Police Constable Admit Card.
|Recruitment Board||Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Vacancy Count||92 Posts|
|Post Name||Constable/CTS Posts|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Written Exam Date||22nd Dec 2019|
|Admit card Release Date||Available|
How To Download HP Police Constable Admit Card?
The HP Police Constable Hall Ticket will only be released through online mode. So, check the steps given below to check and download your HP Constable admit Card.
- Visit the HP Police official website – hppolice.gov.in
- Now check for the ‘Sign In/ Sign Up’ Window on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your ‘User ID’/ ‘Email ID’ and ‘Password’. Then, click on the button ‘Login’.
- Click on the HP Police Constable Admit Card download link from the page.
- The HP Police Constable Admit Card will be displayed. Check the details and save as PDF for future reference.
Click Here to read the instructions for the exam scheduled on 22nd December 2019
Click here to read the official notification on HP Police Constable Exam Date
Details Mentioned On HP Police Constable Admit Card
The details mentioned on HP Constable Admit Card is as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration/ Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Name and Address of the exam centre
- Date and Time of the exam
- Important Instruction
HP Police Constable Admit Card – Contact Details
Candidates need to check the details mentioned on HP Constable Admit Card to ensure that all the basic details such as name, photograph, roll number, etc are correct. In the case of any discrepancy, candidates need to contact the official authorities as soon as possible. To help you with that, the Himachal Pradesh Police contact details are as follows:
Phone: 0177-2625120 (or) 0177-2623058
Address: Office of Superintendent of Police, New Police Complex, Khallini, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh – 171002.
HP Police Constable Admit Card – Documents To Carry – Valid ID Proofs
Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the following documents with them on the day of the exam.
- Hardcopy of HP Police Constable Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof (In Original)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Besides that, let’s have a look at the documents can be carried along as proof of personal Identification at the exam centre. The list is as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph, etc.
HP Police Constable Exam Centre Details
As per the official notification released by the officials, the HP Police Constable Exam will be held at Government Degree College, Sanjauli, Shimla – 171006 from 10 am to 12 pm. However, the candidates are advised to report at the HP Police Constable Exam Centre by 9 am along with the hardcopy of the call letter.
HP Police Constable Admit Card – Key Points
candidates need to make sure that they are well prepared for the upcoming exams and in this context, they need to take care of some essential points which are listed as follows:
- Candidates need compulsorily carry the hardcopy of their HP Constable Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof in original.
- Candidates will have to prove his identity and in case of any doubt in the candidate’s identity, the candidates may not be allowed to take the written test.
- Therefore, make sure that the photo printed on the admit card is clear and legible. Besides that, the photo on the ID proof must also be clearly visible.
- The basic details such as name, gender, date of birth, etc must match between the admit card and the ID proof.
- Report to the Exam Centre as per the reporting as mentioned on the HP Police Constable Call Letter.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the Hall ticket and abide by them.