This article will contain SSC CGL Exam Tier 1 pattern, SSC CGL Exam Tier 2 pattern, SSC CGL Exam Tier 3 pattern, SSC CGL Exam Tier 1 & 2 Preparation Tips, SSC CGL Exam Tier 3 Preparation Tips
The notification for the most prestigious government job exam of the year SSC CGL 2016 has been out. The last date to fill the online application form is 28th March 2016 for part 1 and 30th March 2016 for part 2. One of the major changes that are happening this year is that they will not have any interview. Also one new post of Assistant Audit Officer (Gazetted) has been introduced in CGL 2016.
This will be a 3 Tier Exam and the Tier 1 Exam will be organized on 08 & 22 May, 2016. From today onwards we will do a series of daily posts regarding how to prepare for SSC (That will cover Tier wise, Section wise, and even topic wise preparation tips to ace the SSC CGL Exam) In this article we, will sequentially discuss, the workflow of clearing this Exam, which will include how to prepare for SSC CGL exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
What is the SSC CGL EXAM?
SSC CGL Exam Tier I Pattern
SSC CGL Exam Tier II Pattern
- Quantitative Aptitude which is a mandatory paper consisting 100 questions and 2 hours duration
- General English which is a mandatory paper consisting 200 questions and 2 hours duration
- Statistics which is an optional paper consisting 100 questions and 2 hours duration
- Finance & Economics which is an optional paper of 2 hours duration. Number of questions is yet to be notified by SSC.
SSC CGL Exam Tier III Pattern
How to Prepare for SSC CGL Exam Tier 1 & 2
Preparation Tips for Reasoning Section:
Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Bar graph & Pie-chart
Preparation Tips for General English:
Preparation Tips for General Awareness:
General Awareness is one such section where you can’t predict as to what will come in the exam.