As all of you are aware that ESIC has announced a number of vacancies across various departments within the ESIC. The number of vacancies are not very large, but the number of applicants applying for it. Everywhere you will see a buzz about how to prepare for this ESIC Exam.
In this article we will discuss the step by step preparation process for this Exam.But it is a mandatory fact that even before you start your preparation, you should know the complete procedure of the exam.
Knowing these details will not only give you an idea about the type of Exam but will also help you in preparing for the ESIC exam.
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Exam Selection Procedure
As far as ESIC Exam is concerned,the selection procedure is as follows:
- Written Examination (Online Computer Based Objective Exam)
- Skill Test (Computer Skill Test)
- Document Verification & Medical Fitness Test
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Written Exam Basic Features
This exam will be Computer based test having 2 hours duration for 200 marks and the questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.The questions are likely to include questions pertaining to Numerical ability, English language, General Intelligence and General Awareness.
The pattern is as follows
Written Exam Pattern of UDC and MTS:total 200 marks exam, Negative marking – 0.25 marks
- Numerical Ability – 50 marks
- English Language – 50 marks
- General Intelligence – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 50 marks
Written Exam Pattern of Stenographer:total 200 marks exam, Negative marking – 0.25 marks
- English Language – 100 marks
- General Awareness -100 marks
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Written Exam Preparation Tips:
- There is no secret to success, What you need is consistent efforts.
- The first step should be to make a proper study plan for revision and stick to it. For it carefully check the syllabus of the exam and also the type and level of questions likely to be asked in the ESIC exam.
- Practice as many mock tests as you can
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Written Exam Study material and Books:
You can take the help of these books and boost your preparation to crack the examination easily and make your career bright because these books can change your way of thinking.
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma
- A new approach Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal
- Lucent General Knowledge
- NCERT+NIOS books
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Manorama Year Book.
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Computer Skill Test Basic Features
Once you clear the written Exam, you will be qualified for the next phase of recruitment process. This phase will comprise of a Computer Based Skill test which you have to give for some specific posts coming under ESIC.The Computer Skill Test will be of 30 minutes duration and will comprise of 50 marks.
The Computer Skill Test will contain the following three parts:
|Preparation of Power Point Presentation on MS-Power Point||10 Marks|
|Typing a paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word||20 Marks|
|Preparation of Table in MS-Excel||20 Marks|
ESIC UDC, MTS and Stenographer Document Verification
This is the final phase of the ESIC Exam. Only those aspirants who qualify the written and the Computer Skill Test will be eligible for this final phase and will go through the following processes. In this step you have to go the designated RRB Document Verification Centres for document verification. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you carry all the necessary documents else there is a chance that you may not be considered for the final selection.
Friends this is all for ESIC Exam.We will soon publish preparation tips for individual section of ESIC. If you have any queries/questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.