How to prepare for Economic and Social Issues Section of NABARD In this article, we will discuss about the pattern and preparation tips for Economic and Social Issues Section of NABARD
How to prepare for Economic and Social Issues Section of NABARD
If you prepare well, you can clear the exam in first attempt. But you have to prepare thoroughly for it. Before you begin your preparation you should know about what to prepare for the exam because if you do not know correctly as what you have to study, your preparation can never be correct This section will comprise of questions from both Agriculture and Rural Development. The details are provided below
As the name signifies this section will contain questions related to the economic and social issues. The questions will mostly be asked from topics like
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Economic underdevelopment
- Economic Reforms in India
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Rural and Urban
- Measurement of Poverty
- Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the Government.
- Population Trends
- Population Growth and Economic Development
- Population Policy in India.
- Agriculture- Characteristics / Status – Technical and Institutional changes in Indian Agriculture Agricultural performance – Issues in Food Security in India
- Non Institutional and Institutional Agencies in rural credit. Industry
- Industrial and Labour Policy
- Industrial performance – Regional Imbalance in India’s Industrial Development
- Public Sector Enterprises.
- Rural Marketing
- Development of banking and financial institutions in India
- Reforms in Banking/ Financial sector.
- Role of International Funding Institutions – IMF & World Bank – WTO
- Regional Economic Co-operation.
- Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic trends
- Gender Issues Joint family system
- Social Infrastructure -Education – Health and Environment.
- Education – Status & System of Education
- Socio –Economic Problems associated with Illiteracy
- Socio-economic programmes for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and other
- Human Development.
- Current Economic & Social Issues.
Economic and Social Issues Section of NABARD Study material and Books:
You can take the help of these books and boost your preparation to crack the examination easily and make your career bright because these books can change your way of thinking
- Social & Economic Problems in India by
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja
- Indian Social System by Ram Ahuja
WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEW SECTIONS ADDED IN THE EXAM VIZ. AGRICULTURE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL ISSUES AND NEED MORE QUESTIONS AND MOCK TESTS????
WELL WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR RESCUE. ON HIGH PUBLIC DEMAND, MOCKBANK IS PROVIDING SPECIALLY DESIGNED MOCK TEST PACKAGE FOR THE ABOVE TWO SECTIONS AS WELL.
Friends this is all for Economic and Social Issues Section of NABARD. If you have any queries/questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.