How to prepare for Agriculture and Rural Development Section of NABARD In this article, we will discuss about the pattern and preparation tips for Agriculture and Rural Development Section of NABARD
How to prepare for Agriculture and Rural Development Section of NABARD
If you prepare well, you can clear the exam in first attempt. But you have to prepare thoroughly for it. Before you begin your preparation you should know about what to prepare for the exam because if you do not know correctly as what you have to study, your preparation can never be correct This section will comprise of questions from both Agriculture and Rural Development. The details are provided below
Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities.Recent trends, major challenges in agriculture measures to enhance viability of agriculture.
- Factors of Production in agriculture
- Agricultural Finance and Marketing
- Agriculture: definition, meaning and its branches
- Classification of field crops
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems
- Seed production, seed processing, seed village
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory
- Precision Farming, System of Crop Intensification, organic farming
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Water Resources
- Farm and Agri Engineering
- Plantation & Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry
- Agricultural extensions
- Ecology and Climate Change
Rural Development Syllabus:
- Concept of Rural Area, Structure of the Indian Rural Economy-Importance and role of the rural sector in India
- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural economy
- Causes of Rural Backwardness.
- Rural population in India
- Occupational structure, Farmers, Agricultural Labourers, Artisans, Handicrafts, Traders, Forest dwellers/tribes and others in rural India-
- Trends of change in rural population and rural work force
- Problems and conditions of rural labour; Issues and challenges in Handlooms
- Panchayati Raj Institutions – Functions and Working. MGNREGA, NRLM – Aajeevika, Rural Drinking water Programmes, Swachh Bharat, Rural housing, PURA and other rural development programmes.
- Rural Credit System, Role of Rural Credit in Rural Development.
- Evolution and Growth of Rural Credit System in India.
- Role and functions of RBI, NABARD, SIDBI and other financial institutions
Agriculture and Rural Development Section of NABARD Study material and Books:
You can take the help of these books and boost your preparation to crack the examination easily and make your career bright because these books can change your way of thinking
- A Competitive book of Agriculture By Nem Raj Sanda
- Agriculture at a Glance: Enhanced Competition Explorer By R. K. Sharma
Rural Development :Indian Context(IGNOU Help book)
- Rural Development: Principles, Policies and Management (SAGE Texts)
WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEW SECTIONS ADDED IN THE EXAM VIZ. AGRICULTURE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL ISSUES AND NEED MORE QUESTIONS AND MOCK TESTS????
WELL WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR RESCUE. ON HIGH PUBLIC DEMAND, MOCKBANK IS PROVIDING SPECIALLY DESIGNED MOCK TEST PACKAGE FOR THE ABOVE TWO SECTIONS AS WELL.
Friends this is all for Agriculture and Rural Development Section of NABARD. If you have any queries/questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.