Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016: Apply Now
In this article
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Copper Limited has advertised a notification for the recruitment of various posts.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Posts and vacancies:
|Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Fitter||Passed 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system or its equivalent.||7|
|Welder||Passed 8th Class Examination.||4|
|Electrician||Passed 10th class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system or its equivalent||3|
|Instrument Mechanic||Passed 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system or its equivalent.||6|
|Wireman||Passed 8th class examination.||1|
|Plumber||10th pass or failed.||1|
HCL Recruitment How to Apply:
- Aspirants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria may apply for Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment by sending application form for Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment.
- Firstly download application format from official website www.hindustancopper.com.
- Now fill form with all essential details correctly and affix recent passport size photo at the given space.
- Send form along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, experience, caste, etc to the address mentioned below by Speed Post Or Courier, Or Delivered In Person, Or By Registered Post.
- The envelope containing the Application should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post Of______”.
- The applications complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents and 2 extra passport size photographs should be sent to Sr. Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited, Gujarat Copper Project, 747 GIDC Mega Estate, Jhagadia, District Bharuch, Gujarat – 393110 on or before 14 th January 2017.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Notification
- Candidates within the age group 18 to 25 years as on 1st December 2016 are eligible to apply.
- Written test will be conducted to select the deserving candidates on the basis of merit.
- Stipend will be payable to the selected candidates during the period of apprenticeship as per Government rules.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested photo/ copies of certificates/ Affidavit (wherever required) will not be considered.
- The vacancies may be increased/ decreased at the sole discretion of the HCL management.