Click here to know everything about Health and Family Welfare AP – 501 Vacancies Civil Asst Surgeon Posts
Summary: Health and Family Welfare AP – 501 Vacancies Civil Asst Surgeon Posts.Health and Family Welfare AP Vacancy Details.Health and Family Welfare AP Eligibility Criteria.Health and Family Welfare AP Pay Scale.Health and Family Welfare AP Selection Process.Health and Family Welfare AP How to Apply.
Health and Family Welfare AP – 501 Vacancies Civil Asst Surgeon Posts
Health Medical & Family Welfare Department , Government of AP, Office of the Commissioner of the Health and Family Welfare, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh has published notification for the recruitment of 501 Civil Assistant Surgeon vacancies in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department on temporary & contractual basis.
Health and Family Welfare AP Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 501
Name of the Posts: Civil Assistant Surgeon
A. Under DPH & FW: 472 Posts
1. Srikakulam: 47 Posts
2. Vizianagaram: 20 Posts
3. Vishkhapatnam: 41 Posts
4. East Godavari: 77 Posts
5. West Godavari: 44 Posts
6. Krishna: 28 Posts
7. Guntur: 28 Posts
8. Prakasam: 34 Posts
9. Nellore: 26 Posts
10. Chittor: 20 Posts
11. Kadapa: 15 Posts
12. Ananthapur: 54 Posts
13. Kurnool: 38 Posts
B. Under the Control of APVVP: 29 Posts
1. Srikakulam: 01 Post
2. Vishkhapatnam: 02 Posts
3. East Godavari: 01 Post
4. West Godavari: 03 Posts
5. Krishna: 02 Posts
6. Guntur: 01 Post
7. Chittor: 15 Posts
8. Kadapa: 01 Post
9. Ananthapur: 01Post
10. Kurnool: 02 Posts
Health and Family Welfare AP Eligibility Criteria:
Health and Family Welfare AP Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18-39 years for OC as on 01-07-2015.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ BC and 03 years for Ex Servicemen & 10 years for PH candidates.
Health and Family Welfare AP Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess MBBS Degree registered with AP Medical Council (APMC registration is compulsory though they have registered with MCI or any other Medical Council).
Health and Family Welfare AP Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will take the monthly contract remuneration is Gross pay to the to the Basic pay of Rs 40270
Health and Family Welfare AP Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on Merit.
Health and Family Welfare AP How to Apply:
1. Filled-in application form
2. Attested copy of marks memo of SSC ( or) equivalent certificate
3. Attested copies of MBBS Marks memos of all years and Provisional Certificates,
Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC.
4. Attested copy of marks memo of MBBS
5. Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
6. Attested copies of study certificates from Class–IV to X where the candidate studied.
7. Attested copy of latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)/Ex-
8. One self addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35.
Health and Family Welfare AP Important Dates:
|Date of Issuing Notification||03-02-2016|
|Date of Availability of Application Form||05-02-2016|
|Last date for Receipt of Application||15-02-2016|
|Display of Merit List and Calling Objections||19-02-2016|
|Submission of Objections If any||22-02-2016|
|Date of Publication of Selection List||24-02-2016|
Click here to see Official Notice & Application Form