HDFC Bank Recruitment for 2000 SO Posts.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2016
HDFC Bank has invited applications for 2000 SO Posts. Eligible Candidates should apply before the last date.
|HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994. As of June 30, 2016, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network of 4,541 branches and 12,013 ATM’s in 2,587 cities/towns. (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an ‘in principle’ approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of RBI’s liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994.|
Eligible SO, who completed 18 months with the bank and meeting the productivity criteria, will undergo selection process post which they will be elevated to other roles. In just 3 years time an SO can elevate himself to an Asst Manager/ Imperia Relationship Manager Role with HDFC BANK.
Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th & Graduation(if completed) / No Back Papers on the date of application / Final year students of Graduation/Post Graduation can apply.
Graduates: Rs 1.20 Lakhs pa
Post Graduates: Rs 1.44 Lakhs pa (Incentives will be payable on a performance basis)
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Quality acquisition of Products.
· Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking products
· Penetration of all products to existing & new customers
· Generate leads
· Ensure quality customer service is delivered
· Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
· Strictly adhere to & maintain KYC norms
· Adhere to the norms, regulations & practices of banks
Direct Face to Face Interview Only (On the spot offer letter on the successful verification of documents)
To apply, CLICK HERE