HDFC Bank Recruitment for 2000 SO Posts.
In this article
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2016
HDFC Bank has invited applications for 2000 SO Posts. Eligible Candidates should apply before the last date.
|HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994. As of June 30, 2016, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network of 4,541 branches and 12,013 ATM’s in 2,587 cities/towns. (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an ‘in principle’ approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of RBI’s liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994.|
Eligible SO, who completed 18 months with the bank and meeting the productivity criteria, will undergo selection process post which they will be elevated to other roles. In just 3 years time an SO can elevate himself to an Asst Manager/ Imperia Relationship Manager Role with HDFC BANK.
Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th & Graduation(if completed) / No Back Papers on the date of application / Final year students of Graduation/Post Graduation can apply.
Graduates: Rs 1.20 Lakhs pa
Post Graduates: Rs 1.44 Lakhs pa (Incentives will be payable on a performance basis)
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Quality acquisition of Products.
· Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking products
· Penetration of all products to existing & new customers
· Generate leads
· Ensure quality customer service is delivered
· Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
· Strictly adhere to & maintain KYC norms
· Adhere to the norms, regulations & practices of banks
Direct Face to Face Interview Only (On the spot offer letter on the successful verification of documents)
To apply, CLICK HERE