HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 7298 Posts
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) or Haryana Police has announced a notification for appointing the 7298 Male & Female Constable. Candidates are who are waiting for Latest Jobs for a long time having the fabulous option of applying to Haryana Police Recruitment 2021. Contestants who are having eligible qualifications can apply for this Recruitment before the closing date.
HSSC has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Constable posts. Usually, the selection commission has used to recruit the eligible applicants for desired posts. This time they had announced totally 7298 vacancies. This recruitment is for both Male & Female candidates. The HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment Online Form is available on their official site. The apply online link will get activated on 11th January 2021. Interested candidates shall visit the official site and refer to the notification to know their eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the application gets ends on 10th February 2021. Candidates should submit their applications within the last date. Further details regarding Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 is available here below.
Haryana Police Constable Bharti-Important Details
|Conducting Authority||Haryana Staff
|Haryana Police Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Posts||Constable (Male-Female)|
|No. of Posts||5500 (Male)+1,798 (Female)|
|Online Form Filling Start||11-01-2021|
|Online Application Form End||10-02-2021 by 11:59 PM|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee||13-02-2021|
|Written Exam Date||27 & 28-03-2021|
|Mode of Exam||Offline OMR Based|
|Admit Card Download||10 Days before Exam Date|
Haryana Police Posts and Vacancies Detail:
This time they had announced totally of 7,298 vacancies. Among that the details are given below
|1||Male Constable (General Duty)||5500|
|2||Female Constable (General Duty)||1100|
|3||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698|
Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2021: Important Dates
- Date of Publication: 30-12-2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 11-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2021 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date for deposit of fee: 13-02-2021
- Date for CBT: 27 & 28-03-2021
Haryana Police Eligibility Criteria:
Haryana Police Educational Qualification:
For Constable Post: Candidates should acquire the qualification of 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from any recognized college/ institution with minimum pass percentage of marks. One thing is important, candidate must have knowledge of Hindi or/ Sanskrit upto Matriculation level.
Haryana Police Age Limits:
As per the age criteria prescribed in the official notification candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
Haryana Police Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Constable||Rs. 21700-69100 Level 3, Celt I.|
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 35400- 112400 Level 6, Cell I.|
Physical Eligibility for Haryana Police Jobs
Haryana Police Application Fee Details:
|Category-1 (Male/Female Constable)||
|Category-3 (Sub Inspector)||
Important Points to Remember
- The dependent of ESM and DEF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB candidates as the case may be.
- Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
- The fee should be deposited through net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
- The candidates are advised to choose their payment mode i.e. Net banking or e-Chllan while applying online form.
Haryana Police Selection Process:
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Physical Measurement Test
- Interview cum Personality Test are the selection rounds for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 conducted by the selection board of the association.
- For Male Constables
- Height- Minimum 175 Cm
- Chest- 83 CM with a minimum expansion of 4 cm.
- High Jump- More than 137 Cm
- Chin-ups- Minimum 8
- Race-2 Km (in less than 7 minutes & 30 seconds)
Physical Screening Test (PST):
- High Jump – More than 137 Cm (Best of three chances)- 5 Marks
- Chin-ups- Minimum 8 (face above the horizontal bar in each count)- 5 Marks
- Race-2 KM In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds (timing with RFID technology)-5 Marks
Haryana Police Recruitment How to Apply:
- Visit HSSC official website hssc.gov.in
- Click on the file Haryana Police Constable Advertisement 2019
- Eligible candidates can hit on the Apply Online link
- Fill the form with applicants information
- Upload self-attested copies of all certificate copies
- Click on the submit button, to complete the registration form
- Applicants should complete the registration form on or before the closing date
Haryana Police Jobs – Important Links:
- Click here to see Official Notification
- Click here for Apply Online
- Official Website Click Here
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs