Summary: Haryana Police Recruitment 369 Vacancies – Male Constable Posts.hssc.gov.in.Haryana Police Posts and Vacancies.Haryana Police Eligibility Criteria.Haryana Police Pay Scale.Haryana Police Application Fee.Haryana Police Selection Process.Haryana Police How to Apply.Haryana Police Important Dates.
In this article
Haryana Police Recruitment 369 Vacancies – Male Constable Posts.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) or Haryana Police has announced a notification for appointing the 369 Constable (Male). Candidates are who are waiting for Latest Jobs from long time having fabulous option for applying Haryana Police Recruitment 2016. Contestants who are having eligible qualification can apply for this Recruitment before closing date.
Haryana Police Posts and Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Male Police Constable Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 369 posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Haryana Police Eligibility Criteria:
Haryana Police Educational Qualifications:
Candidates should acquire the qualification of 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from any recognized college/ institution with minimum pass percentage of marks. One thing is important, candidate must have knowledge of Hindi or/ Sanskrit upto Matriculation level.
Haryana Police Age Limits:
- Adulthood age must attain in between 18 years to 21 years as on 1st May 2016.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per Haryana Govt rules.
Haryana Police Pay Scale:
- Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2000/- is monthly salary.
Haryana Police Application Fee:
- For General categories candidates have to pay: Rs. 100/- .
- For SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG of Haryana State categories candidates have to pay: Rs. 25/.
Haryana Police Selection Process:
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Physical Measurement Test
- Interview cum Personality Test are the selection rounds for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 conducted by the selection board of the association.
- For Male Constables
- Height- Minimum 175 Cm
- Chest- 83 CM with a minimum expansion of 4 cm.
- High Jump- More than 137 Cm
- Chin-ups- Minimum 8
- Race-2 Km (in less than 7 minutes & 30 seconds)
Physical Screening Test (PST):
- High Jump – More than 137 Cm (Best of three chances)- 5 Marks
- Chin-ups- Minimum 8 (face above the horizontal bar in each count)- 5 Marks
- Race-2 KM In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds (timing with RFID technology)-5 Marks
Haryana Police How to Apply:
- Visit HSSC official website hssc.gov.in
- Click on the file Haryana Police Constable Advertisement 2016
- Eligible candidates can hit on Apply Online link
- Fill the form with applicants information
- Upload self attested copies of all certificate copies
- Click on submit button, for complete the registration form
- Applicants should complete registration form on or before closing date
Haryana Police Important Dates:
- Advt. Date : 11/02/2016.
- Starting Date For Apply Online : 20/05/2016.
- Closing Date For Apply Online : 21/06/2016.
- Closing Date for Deposit of Fee : 24/06/2016.