Summary: Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 1242 Vacancies – Postman/ Mailguard Posts.gujpostexam.com.Gujarat Postal Circle Posts and Vacancies.Gujarat Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria.Gujarat Postal Circle Pay Scale.Gujarat Postal Circle Selection Process.Gujarat Postal Circle Application Fee.Gujarat Postal Circle How to Apply.Gujarat Postal Circle Important Dates.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 1242 Vacancies – Postman/ Mailguard Posts.gujpostexam.com
Department of Posts, Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Postal Circle, Ahmedabad has given a notification for the recruitment of 1242 Postman and Mail Guard Cadre vacancies in Postal/ Railway Mail Service division in Gujarat Postal Circle under direct Recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-03-2016 from 00:00 hrs to 11-04-2016 to 23:00 hrs.
Gujarat Postal Circle Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 1242
Name of the Posts:
I. Postman cadre (In Postal Division): 1220 Posts
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Ahmedabad GPO||47 Posts|
|2.||Ahmedabad City||222 Posts|
|4.||Sabarkantha, Himatnagar||13 Posts|
|6.||Banaskantha, Palanpur||12 Posts|
|8.||Amreli 19||19 Posts|
|13.||Kachchh- Bhuj||37 Posts|
|22.||Panchmahal, (Godhra)||40 Posts|
|24.||Vadodara (East)||75 Posts|
|25.||Vadodara (West)||65 Posts|
II. Mail Guard cadre In Raiway Mail Service(RMS) Division: 22 Posts
Name of the Division:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||RMS ‘AM’ Division, Ahmedabad||11 Posts|
|2.||RMS ‘W’ Division, Vadodara||11 Posts|
Gujarat Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria:
Gujarat Postal Circle Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 11-04-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 Years for PH candidates as per rules.
Gujarat Postal Circle Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. For Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Pattern & Syllabus of Examination:
The applicants shall be subjected to an aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) with total 100 marks covering the following subjects/topics. Aptitude test will be comprising 4 parts (part A, B, C(i) & C (ii).
|A. General knowledge (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topics : Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle & Sports General politics & Constitution of India Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & analytical ability of 10thstandard|
|B. Mathematics (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topics:- Number systems, computation of whole numbers, Decimals & fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & loss, Simple interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.|
|C(i). English (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topics: – Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc.|
|C(ii).Regional Language (Gujarati) (25 marks with 25 question of 1 mark each)||Topic :- શબ્દ-પદ, ક્રિયાભેદ, મિશ્ર અને સયં ક્ુ ત વાક્ય, વાક્યોનંુ રૂપાતં રણ, સ્વર-સમિ, અકં ાર, સિાસ, મહુ ાવારા અને ોકોક્ક્ત, અશદ્ધુ વાક્ય શોિન, અપક્રિત ગદ્ાશં|
The duration of the aptitude test will be for 2 hours (120 minutes). There is no negative marking.
The part A and B of the aptitude test will be in bilingual i.e. English & Gujarati.
The qualifying marks in each part and aggregate is as under.
|Minimum 10 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 40% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.|
|OBC category||Minimum 9 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 37% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.|
|SC/ST category||Minimum 8 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 33% in aggregate. The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.|
The selection will purely on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude test separately for each category following the prescribed rule procedure on the subject.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list than it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list and their age are also the same, then candidate who secured higher percentage in the matriculation will be considered for
Gujarat Postal Circle Pay Scale:
- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- per month + Admissible allowances.
Gujarat Postal Circle Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on aptitude test/ examination.
Gujarat Postal Circle Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- by e-payment.
Gujarat Postal Circle Examination Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs.400/- through e-payment.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH Female candidates.
Gujarat Postal Circle How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.gujpostexam.com from 12-03-2016 from 00:00 hrs to 11-04-2016 to 23:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log onto the website www.gujpostexam.com.
2. Click on Online Registration.
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Take print out of application for future use.