GSSSB Admit Card 2019 for Clerk and Office Assistant Released @ojas.gujarat.gov.in, Download OJAS Call Letter
GSSSB Admit Card 2019 for Sr Pharmacist, Librarian & Other Call Letter Download at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB Admit Card 2020 – Sr Pharmacist, Librarian & Other Posts: Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released Exam Call Letter for the posts of Sr Pharmacist, Librarian & Other (Advt No 154, 155, 157 & 158/2018-19. Exam will be held from 06 to 09-01-2020. Candidates who have applied for these posts can download their call letter at below link….
GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Admit Card 2019: GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 Released, Direct link available here to download your respective GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2019 PDF here. Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board(GSSSB) has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Clerk & Office Assistant Post. The Board will be going to fill the 3,053 Clerk vacancies throughout the state. A lot of candidates have applied and eagerly prepared for the recruitment drive. Now the candidates are being ready to face the exam. For that now the officials have released the GSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2019 PDf in their official site. So candidates shall refer to the official site and start to download your GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Admit Card 2019 PDF.
GSSSB Clerk Office Assistant Detail Information
In order to enter the exam hall each candidate is required to have a valid copy of hall ticket issued to them. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center and write the exam.
Candidates looking for GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant admit card can go through the given article and get all the necessary details. The article includes information about admit card release date, admit card download process, hall ticket particulars, essential documents required at exam center etc.
|Recruitment||GSSSV Clerk Office Assistant Recruitment|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB)|
|Post||Clerk and Office Assistant|
|Total vacancies||3097 seats|
|Basis for selection||Written exam and document verification|
|Call letter availability status||1st week of October 2019|
|Mode of issue of call letter||Online|
How to download GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent updates.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that you will get into the respective login page.
- Kindly given the login details and give the submit button.
- Now you will get your respective admit card PDF.
- Kindly download it and take a printout for your reference.
Candidates can get all the details regarding the GSSSB exam such as venue, time on GSSSB Clerk and Office Assistant Call Letter.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Admit Card- Important Dates
|Starting of online registration||1st June 2019|
|Last date for online registration||30th June 2019|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of October 2019|
|Date of exam||20th October 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
Particulars mentioned on GSSSB Admit Card
Each GSSSB admit card is going to indicate information about exam date, timing, exam center etc. In this section we have shared all the particulars which candidates aer going to find on the hall ticket-
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Name of the post
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- Examination center with complete address
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates are advised to verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card before exam. In case of any discrepancy they must contact concerned board and get it sorted before the day of exam.
Documents required at the exam center
On the day of exam, all the candidates should be present at the exam center with all the important documents. These documents include-
- A printed copy of downloaded admit card
- A valid photo identity proof which can be- Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Employee Id, Passport, Driving License, College ID, a photo Id proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or any other id issued by the State or Central Govt.
- A passport Sized photograph (if required)
The details about necessary information will be provided on the admit card. Candidates are advised not carry any restricted item at the exam hall. If found with such items, then their candidature will be cancelled and necessary action will be taken against them.
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit card is likely to be issued in the 1st week of October 2019.
- Official admit card issue date will be updated soon.
- Olny registered candidates can download the hall ticket.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the Board’s website.
- Candidates should have their login details ready with them at the time of downloading the admit card.
- All the examinees are required to produce the printed copy of admit at the exam center whenever required on the day of exam.
- Candidates without an admit card at the examination center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- They should adhere to all the instructions and ruled mentioned on the admit card.
- Admit card should be downloaded well on time. Candidates should not wait for last date as they may come across various issues at the last moment.
- For more information and latest updates on GSSSB Bin Sachivalay clerk office assistant admit card, candidates should keep in touch with the official portal of GSSSB Board.